hwd374.gif
..... Sorry OP but it's so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's not even a kid....dude is 33 years old

sick.gif
33 years old and still scamming kicks ?
30t6p3b.gif
The audacity of some people man I swear.

Not surprised to see ksteezy in here defending the scammer
eyes.gif

That's probably his I$$ fam
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's not even a kid....dude is 33 years old

sick.gif
33 years old and still scamming kicks ?
30t6p3b.gif
The audacity of some people man I swear.

Not surprised to see ksteezy in here defending the scammer
eyes.gif

That's probably his I$$ fam
30t6p3b.gif

Son that ISS line is beyond played....half of NT uses both sites or at least have accounts on both, including yourself, so stop it.I would never defend a scammer, is not clear yet he scammed and I just stated my opinion from the vibe I got from homie when I PERSONALLY met him...things happen, people get sick, family members die, emergency trips must be made...things that I'm sorry if I'm in the middle of a transaction with someone, it will take the backseat in my priority list, but it will get done...stop jumping to conclusions for the sake of drama, OP got an answer and I hope he gets his sneakers....I just really think is more of a misunderstanding and bad timing than a scam....doesn't mean I signed up to be his lawyer.

It's pretty clear he's a scammer. Dude didn't answer back the buy n sell mod but has time to post here. Also gave op two false tracking numbers. Lies about his phone being dropped in water cause it rained lulz. Just cause u met the dude does not mean he's capable of not scamming someone. He got someone overseas to send western union and looked at it as the easiest come up to a free 300 bucks.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

It's pretty clear he's a scammer. Dude didn't answer back the buy n sell mod but has time to post here. Also gave op two false tracking numbers. Lies about his phone being dropped in water cause it rained lulz. Just cause u met the dude does not mean he's capable of not scamming someone. He got someone overseas to send western union and looked at it as the easiest come up to a free 300 bucks.

You may b right, I just didn't get that vibe from dude...but you never know.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I met jrthumper and even went to his parents house. That didn't stop him from trying to scam me. It's a dirty world that we live in

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yes i know him, aint he the guy who hasn't given you the tracking #? And has been on NT for years he never scammed anyone ever!!! he would not risk losing his account and more importantly he would not risk his family's well being over $300, and has a great job, and drive a 85K range rover which is his
eek.gif
, and his bills are all current, while his home is 65% paid....plus he rock camo's shorts and copped the concord's on release day, no hype beast and which ksteezy supports his hustle.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Thats why you dont deal with New Yorkers, broke #%@ clowns tryin to look fly with another mans hard earned money
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
yup. 85k range? prolly an '04 with a 100 racks on the odometer.

Originally Posted by seth k

Thats why you dont deal with New Yorkers, broke #%@ clowns tryin to look fly with another mans hard earned money
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
HEY, not all New Yorkers are scam artist! lol. Just pay with paypal to be protected.

keep cosigning this fraud.. I hope you're banned as an accessory.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
came in here to post the exact thing, only lames brag about owning a range like its something special. unless he got a '11 or 12 then we dont care.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
came in here to post the exact thing, only lames brag about owning a range like its something special. unless he got a '11 or 12 then we dont care.

People with a '12 loaded range aren't pumping sneakers on NT and/or 33 and dressing like a teenager

he bought a 1 way ticket with ur 300$ to the carribean, care free and sucka free living

"i didn't get that vibe" has got the most terrible piece of support
i just didn't get the vibe that casey anthony murked her kid, case closed. nextttt

I'm not buying dude's story at all. That was a business transaction, not a favor.
If he really did have issues going on, all he had to do was respond.
All he had to do was at least say "I have a family emergency going on".

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

I'm not buying dude's story at all. That was a business transaction, not a favor.
If he really did have issues going on, all he had to do was respond.
All he had to do was at least say "I have a family emergency going on".

keep cosigning this fraud.. I hope you're banned as an accessory.

roll.gif
Wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom