To: jordanforever08

you should have sent him the payment as "gift" instead.

laugh.gif

hope this gets resolved.

how long have you been msging and texting him? even if he just left for the carib he should have answered before that. if hes been out a week or so (his craigslist post) his phone shouldve been dead or near dead if the "mom" keeps on hearing it ring. why didnt he bring it? why is it at his moms house? kinda fishy.

The guy has given him two false tracking numbers tho .... Red flag for me that he took the asking price of 300 knowing shipping would be over 50 bucks.

Oh you mad is still mad Akash took his kicks that time. I'm a NYer and I sure don't need some west coast midgets money

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Oh you mad is still mad Akash took his kicks that time. I'm a NYer and I sure don't need some west coast midgets money

Yall always crying about the cost of rent and cigarettes, Of course you need our money.
CA > the 23 chromosomes your mother gave you

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

how long have you been msging and texting him? even if he just left for the carib he should have answered before that. if hes been out a week or so (his craigslist post) his phone shouldve been dead or near dead if the "mom" keeps on hearing it ring. why didnt he bring it? why is it at his moms house? kinda fishy.
sms/email/call - from the time he picked-up the money + 7 days. he replied saying (image below). then i just stopped bothering, hoping he will just sms me with the tracking number. 
craiglist post???? hhhmmmmm

The guy has given him two false tracking numbers tho .... Red flag for me that he took the asking price of 300 knowing shipping would be over 50 bucks.

i'm thinking he took the money coz he will send it as registered mail or normal mail only (cheap but slow). if this makes sense. sorry i haven't shipped any kicks before.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Yall always crying about the cost of rent and cigarettes, Of course you need our money.

Corny.

Originally Posted by choy30

i'm thinking he took the money coz he will send it as registered mail or normal mail only (cheap but slow). if this makes sense. sorry i haven't shipped any kicks before.

For shoes it won't be cheap. USPS is the cheapest and that would be Atleast 50 bucks overseas

Ah ok.....this sucks!!!

Called the number 4x no answer. I'll try again after an hour. Hope his mom will pick-up

What's his address and home phone # ???

He scammed u bro. He's on the WDYWT daily with fresh gear that he copped with your $.

Out him asap.

I sold Jordanforever something about a month ago and met in NYC, he was cool and didn't seem like the type to this at all. Choy, hit me up. I'm more than willing to help. Who scams someone for $300? $300?!! That's petty

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

WE STILL NOT USING PAYPAL IN 2012?
Exactly. Not much you can do now.

c'mon with that ,the way you pay has nothing to do with it.
if a dude is going to scam you, he is going to scam you.
laugh.gif

i have sold multiple shoes on here and the buyers paid with money orders,

i wasn't out to scam anyone so they didn't get scammed ya see.
wink.gif
Not everyone is a stand up guy like yourself. Why take the risk with a seller you don't even know?

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I sold Jordanforever something about a month ago and met in NYC, he was cool and didn't seem like the type to this at all. Choy, hit me up. I'm more than willing to help. Who scams someone for $300? $300?!! That's petty
bro, pm sent. thanks fam!

I did business with dude a couple of months back for some AM 95s....met up w/ him and he seemed straight, deal went off without a hitch.

We got to talking and a pair of shoes came up in conversation I was thinking about letting go. Dude tells me he'll definitely buy them, he definitely wants them, let him know if I sell.

I text him a few days later, he says he still wants them that can we meet up after the weekend when he gets back from wherever, that he'll hit me Tuesday......

Never heard from dude again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Son just shut up....the whole comparing the whole damn west coast to one state in the east is beyond stupid and played.

Back
Top Bottom