To: jordanforever08

You do realize by telling him to go about his business that you are in his business and being a hypocrite, right?

You perpetuate the entire argument... "I only respond cause I keep getting called out"... If YOU stop responding then no one is going to keep talking about you... You're not Kanye or some *%*$.
laugh.gif

Out of sight, out of mind.... But you're always in sight so you get jabbed. *Shrugs

In a way yes, it's a bit hypocritical, difference is I don't come out of left field with attacks, I really did try to give some good advice....that's not the case with the regular folks that are bothered with nearly every post I make on the board...like dudes come at me
laugh.gif
for no reason, I would understand if dudes came at me in a civil manner, believe you me theyll get te same type of response from me, but come at me in a derogatory way and that's exactly what you'll get in return.

I do post a lot, and I know thats what comes with it...so I'm cool with it...I can handle the jabs, is really nothing but keystrokes

threads not even about scamming anymore
laugh.gif
steezy is just an attention *!%+% who loves being quoted. and I say that with no ill intent, just calling it how I see it.

^^^ ok man...that's exactly what I mean
laugh.gif

"I say that with no Ill intent" :tongue:roceeds to take shots:

Mods should lock the thread until progress is made.

This has just turned into an all-out ksteezy roast. Nothing to do with the OP.
tired.gif

Last few pages you wouldn't be able to tell someone was scammed lulz. Y'all are crazy I'd be damned if I let someone on here get to me, it's not that serious lets stick to exposing Humpty please thanks. Steezy did come out and stick up for this dude back in the early pages like he was his twin brother or something lol found that a Lil strange.

laugh.gif
cmon Tim, his brother? Talk about taking what insaid wayyyy off the chart..lol I just said I spoke to him once and he didn't seem like the type, but it appears I was wrong, since Crux did expose he wasn't posting from out of states.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I ran into him once before in a local sneaker shop, he really doesn't seem like the type to scam anyone, dude was chill and always posts in the WDyWT...you sure is not a misunderstanding?
If its a misunderstanding why dont he come in this thread and clear his name?

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

I ran into him once before in a local sneaker shop, he really doesn't seem like the type to scam anyone, dude was chill and always posts in the WDyWT...you sure is not a misunderstanding?
If its a misunderstanding why dont he come in this thread and clear his name?

I dunno bro...at this point its almost obvious he did scam and is doing some damage control...I would never deal with someone I can't personally knock on their door of some shady %#+% goes down, that's why meetups>>>anything else.

^^^ ok man...that's exactly what I mean
laugh.gif

"I say that with no Ill intent" :tongue:roceeds to take shots:

Dude just fall back and stay off NT for good.  Your posts ruin my experience on NT.  You bring nothing to the table.  I've been on this site since 03-04 and you just come off like that guy that wants to be accepted so bad and will do anything and everything to get people's attention. 

*Hey guys, look at me, I'm over here!!!*  SMFH

My posts ruined your NT experience?
roll.gif

if my posts affect you that much, I think you need to log off yourself and go work on your character and how you handle things in life, about not bringing anything to the table, you don't know me or how many members I've helped with anything from a career question to something about photography through PMs.....I've done my part for a lot of NTers, just becuse some of you are not made aware of it don't assume I only log on to troll ya.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

this fool has 7 posts in this page alone......

8 with this one...get the *!@$ over it.I'm not talking to myself, simply replying to everyone addressing me

attention !@@@! was probably a bit much but it does seem you always have to have the last word on things.

but again no ill intent, poor choice of words on my part. I actually enjoy your contributions to the dressing better thread and bachelor pad thread. nothing but love <33

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

this fool has 7 posts in this page alone......

8 with this one...get the *!@$ over it.I'm not talking to myself, simply replying to everyone addressing me

so if no one addressed you would you leave?

Ksteezy shut up. You the same dude in the NT Secret Santa thread trying to get someone banned and exiled off of NT for a $30 gift.
if this was your $300 i guarantee you would be trying to call in the National Guard. i would love to pay you a visit.

You wanna talk about e-fame... look at my posts and how many years i had my NT Handle, now look at yours. OH. OKAY.

all the people that are hating on steezy and telling him to just log off should do the same. your not helping the op with the situation instead ur just amusing yourself by hating on someone

Originally Posted by leothegod

Ksteezy shut up. You the same dude in the NT Secret Santa thread trying to get someone banned and exiled off of NT for a $30 gift.
if this was your $300 i guarantee you would be trying to call in the National Guard. i would love to pay you a visit.

You wanna talk about e-fame... look at my posts and how many years i had my NT Handle, now look at yours. OH. OKAY.

leo is back! post count reset!

hope the other NTers who said they would kick in for Leo's gas money come through on their word.

Back
Top Bottom