To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Good +!+@ Leo.
This. Got dudes tryna save a scammers %@$?  
30t6p3b.gif
 $%** outta here. choy30, hopefully dude is sincere with that message. Save leo the gas money 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Didn't some kid get scammed for his Pharrel dunks and some Nter went to the scammers house, retrieved the kicks, and kept them? It was also in NYC...
laugh.gif
 Leo gonna be posting up some sweet new kicks in the pick up post 

Nah Leo is a stand up dude. Bought kicks from him before

Originally Posted by choy30

leothegod can't post anymore, he reached his post limit.

roll.gif
OP you willing to fly to the states to pay your respects or visit either one of these dudes in jail if some %!*+ really gets out of hand over you?

Leo if youre reading this you should wait till Thursday to see if Al Bundy returns the money or shoes.
If not then we gotta get the hammers out.

jordanforever08 replied:

wait what do u mean "visit" me how does he even know where i live ? i won't be back till tomorrow afternoon also i don't have the shoes, it was shipped and i have to find out where it is... and when i give you a refund its directly to u the same way you paid me , not to anyone once else, you will get your shoes or know where it is thursday or you will get your money thursday...if that guys shows up at my old address, i hope he be safe...i will call you tomorrow evening first thing when i get home, this is crazy and has completely gotten out of hand.. i am no out to scam you in any way regauardless if you think so or all of NT think so i now i did not communacate well with you but it was not that i was trying to scam u, just had a lot of personal serious things to deal with out side of the sates, , just lot of unfourtunate things has happen to me the last 2 1/2 weeks but anyhow you will get your shoes/money thursday

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Good +!+@ Leo.
30t6p3b.gif
 $%** outta here. choy30, hopefully dude is sincere with that message. Save leo the gas money 
laugh.gif

U act like the advice given here is just for the well being of the "scammer" is good advice trying to look out for both these dudes.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Good +!+@ Leo.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

U act like the advice given here is just for the well being of the "scammer" is good advice trying to look out for both these dudes.
You the same dude talking about "He's not a scammer, we had lunch, real cool dude"
laugh.gif
 keep it moving my man 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Leo if youre reading this you should wait till Thursday to see if Al Bundy returns the money or shoes.

Brah....thugs don't ride in Camry's...

what a clown this guy is. i commend leo for helping, if it does go into leo having to drive down to pickup the shoes ill throw in $5 for him helping out an Nter

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

You the same dude talking about "He's not a scammer, we had lunch, real cool dude"
laugh.gif
 keep it moving my man 
glasses.gif

roll.gif

Now I had lunch with him....keep reaching.

Good +!+@ Leo.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
This ain't the way to go about it, though. 
Should've kept everything under wraps. 

btw, pm's bro 
laugh.gif

jordanforever08 replied:

wait what do u mean "visit" me how does he even know where i live ? i won't be back till tomorrow afternoon also i don't have the shoes, it was shipped and i have to find out where it is... and when i give you a refund its directly to u the same way you paid me , not to anyone once else, you will get your shoes or know where it is thursday or you will get your money thursday...if that guys shows up at my old address, i hope he be safe...i will call you tomorrow evening first thing when i get home, this is crazy and has completely gotten out of hand.. i am no out to scam you in any way regauardless if you think so or all of NT think so i now i did not communacate well with you but it was not that i was trying to scam u, just had a lot of personal serious things to deal with out side of the sates, , just lot of unfourtunate things has happen to me the last 2 1/2 weeks but anyhow you will get your shoes/money thursday
sick.gif

I saw a Charles Manson interview and he sounded like a really nice dude and had some really good ideas.
He would never hurt anyone.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 keep it moving my man 
glasses.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sounds like ksteezy needs that e rep more than leo. 

I saw a Charles Manson interview and he sounded like a really nice dude and had some really good ideas.
He would never hurt anyone.

but...Manson didn't work at a %$$%$+!@$%*$# Macys while dressing like prepubescent teenager
eyes.gif

@#%%* still playing the "im out of state" card
30t6p3b.gif
, maaaan let some boys show up to his mama or wifey house unexpectedly, I guaranteed he'd be home by supper

jordanforever08 replied:

Aka I live with my mom and she will be home tomorrow afternoon. this loser replied to the op because his moms is about to put him on the street for being a crook after leo tells her the deal

leothegod can't post anymore, he reached his post limit.

roll.gif
OP you willing to fly to the states to pay your respects or visit either one of these dudes in jail if some %!*+ really gets out of hand over you?
do you know what's the convo in my PM?
leothegod offered his help here. i clarified to him that, if this is a hassle then dont do it.

one staff/mod PM'd me saying that clearly i got scammed and that i should take the offer of people willing to help (coz it's obvious i cant do anything from here).

do you really think i want this S^%#t to happen?? leothegod assured us he will not do something stupid. again, i clarified that with him. if your read the whole post i was the only one being positive about the guy but i guess everyone has a limit. i dont want to be topic of a convo how a scammer was saved by the victim. F%&$ that!

oh, did you also know that someone pm'd me saying that he is willing to take to guy out cause he really hates scammers and because he was also a victim of a scam that he can't do anything about because the scammer is from cali and he is in NY.

dude, this is the last thing i want to happen. i guess some people are just willing to help and have a big heart.

and i hope someone helps you if you need one

Peace BRO.

Originally Posted by odog24

laugh.gif
 keep it moving my man 
glasses.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sounds like ksteezy needs that e rep more than leo. 

Yes DESPERATELY!
laugh.gif

$@%+% still playing the "im out of state" card
30t6p3b.gif
, maaaan let some boys show up to his mama or wifey house unexpectedly, I guaranteed he'd be home by supper

roll.gif
...you guys are nuts. I mess with leothegod son. It does seem like Jordanforever is lying out the crack of his crooked teeth though. Dude probably broke as hell and waitin on his Direct deposit to kick in on thursday so he can pay OP back

Can't believe I slept on this thread, took forever to catch up but def worth it. went from 
eyes.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck OP and Leo you have my respect homie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom