To get laid, you have to....get laid???

Originally Posted by datpiff110

too much to read my man

where the cliffs

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Its more when you are smashing your confidence is high, when you aren't your confidence is low.

High confidence = Smashing

Low confidence = No Smashing

Chicks don't want a low confidence chump.

This

Math ftw
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Retro707

Back in my "iam a baws" days, I used to not care.. Lot has to do wiyh kust not being wirh the right females so feelings wrre blah... I am dating a girl who is everything and more.. I feel no urge to go out there.. I got everything I want, I need with her. .... Iam happy..
smile.gif
$%%$$. Im still a baws but a more respectful one Ha-UNDFT-

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

hemoglobin
30t6p3b.gif
using the reaction rate dealing with enzymatic reactions would've been a better analogy

but i can dig it
Its technically the same thing though.
I think my example is a little better though, but I see what you're getting at.

Both max-out at some level 
laugh.gif

I used hemoglobin because of the "cooperative" aspect of it.

Its harder to get ONE, but once you have ONE, then its much easier to get TWO, then its even easier to get THREE.

But with enzymatic charts, it only asserts that you can increase the rate at which you can undergo reactions. It doesn't say that its "easier" to get women. It just increases the rate, even though it improves the "attraction" of the "active site"

But I see where you're coming from, again. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Men need sex,

A man without sex is wound too tight to make a positive impression on a woman.
Ever wonder why countries that have political systems that embrace "Royalty" or "Theocracy" tend to have really angry citizens? 
laugh.gif

All the dudes at the top just hoard all the women and limit their sexual expression among the commoners.

If those dudes in the middle east had more access to guilt-free sex and relationships then they'd all chill out.

@kramer thats the worst..everyone knows your not smashin..the chicks you want wont put out so you settle for a scaliwag then she tells..its a lose lose. situation..mite as well keep in it your pants

It's not a really a science or anything like that, it's quite simple.

If you're single and mingling with chicks, the other chicks want you to pay attention to them.

It's pretty much like a toddler who doesn't want the toy until one of the other toddlers takes it away from him.

@%$*%!# just want what they can't have... or they want something that validates them.

Originally Posted by straight kash

It's just like when you have a girlfriend, other girls sense it!

Well i'd say its more like, "Well clearly other women want him" so they want to know what they're missing out on. 
laugh.gif

But there is some chemical basis to it though. 

So lemme get this straight

So if I'm successful with women, other women will notice and it will make me more desirable?

But if I'm lonely and pathetic looking, other women will notice and it will make me less desirable?

Mind. Blown.

i've always been a highly confident person and i haven't been in a relationship in over 5 years and women always assume i'm with someone

in other words, even when i choose to not deal with anyone there are alotta offers on the table

sure there is a chemical component but confidence is def the bigger factor

men who are already smanging something say whatever they want to chicks because they are already going home to someone else

My co-worker always tells me this. He got this scientific theory that a female can sense that a dude smashes a lot of chicks. Their noses pick up on the misture of the extra testosterone, pheromones and poon juice. Sends females the message that you been "pre-selected" to be fit for mating. And in turn, they will want the D too

Says he always smashes one of his jumpoffs before going to the club or bar. Even if its a whale, then takes a shower and wears no cologne. Girls will be extra attracted to you.

He also eats a crap ton of celery and tablespoons of butter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He is convinced that this sends bishes wild

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

My co-worker always tells me this. He got this scientific theory that a female can sense that a dude smashes a lot of chicks. Their noses pick up on the misture of the extra testosterone, pheromones and poon juice. Sends females the message that you been "pre-selected" to be fit for mating. And in turn, they will want the D too

Says he always smashes one of his jumpoffs before going to the club or bar. Even if its a whale, then takes a shower and wears no cologne. Girls will be extra attracted to you.

He also eats a crap ton of celery and tablespoons of butter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He is convinced that this sends bishes wild

Is your friends name Paula Deen?

Originally Posted by dbailey86

yea im streaky but ive always been a laid back person. I need to step it up

Trying to become a laid black person.
I see you, plehboi... 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Once I give chicks the d it's a wrap...the drama that follows is not the business. 
I don't want a relationship at all...and the friends with benefits thing is only an illusion. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by dbailey86

yea im streaky but ive always been a laid back person. I need to step it up

Trying to become a laid black person.
I see you, plehboi... 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
QUE1/

{S, I need to step up my game though

Back
Top Bottom