To berkeley nter's

MICKEY: Atleast you know you got HEAT, and I aint talking sneakers this time.

MAC: Your a G.... hahahahah

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Pics or ban!

roll.gif

DaNiKeRhiNo: a smile doesn't always mean interest, it's a common act of courtesy.
Stop lying to yourself, dude.

OP, go for it.

My man, you're already at the wrong college for chicks. And you're majoring in engineering? Forget about it. That's like at the bottom of thebottom when it comes to cal females.
laugh.gif
My boy graduated from cal back in06 in engineering and he'd always complain about the females(or lack of) in the engineering program. Hopefully it has changed for you though.

And OP, please update us on what happened.

And to the other NT member, please post pics to confirm.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

My man, you're already at the wrong college for chicks. And you're majoring in engineering? Forget about it. That's like at the bottom of the bottom when it comes to cal females.
laugh.gif
My boy graduated from cal back in 06 in engineering and he'd always complain about the females(or lack of) in the engineering program. Hopefully it has changed for you though.

nerd.gif
I don't really mess with girls who are already with guys... I'll give them that much. But looking around, I feel like I should have goneto ucla.
ohwell.gif

So, where are all the females at? Do you guys know of any girls here that are sneakerheads?

PS I'm not really set on engineering. I haven't declared yet.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

My man, you're already at the wrong college for chicks. And you're majoring in engineering? Forget about it. That's like at the bottom of the bottom when it comes to cal females.
laugh.gif
My boy graduated from cal back in 06 in engineering and he'd always complain about the females(or lack of) in the engineering program. Hopefully it has changed for you though.

nerd.gif
Any school you go to, the engineering and computer science majors will always lack females. Those fields in the real world are dominated bymales.

Back
Top Bottom