To All the Wade haters

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

he'll be in the D-League in 4 years.

c982532d2edeeb130fb8535d1bc8e60af078adf.png

roll.gif
i gotta save this pic

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I broke my collarbone and dislocated my left shoulder in a car accident. It caused some nerve damage. I did not sit in a wheelchair.
Does it really matter? And if Wade ain't a cornerstone??...he's top 5 when healthy.

Who is he better than?

Kobe
Lebron
Melo
Duncan
Nash
KG
CP-3
Kidd
Dwight

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

not only did he leave in a wheelchair, he was also crying
laugh.gif

i still hate him...because i'm a hater...

it's what i do.

most of you haters would cry too. just because he can kill you in anything want doesnt mean you have to make fun of the guy...if u had nerve damage youwould want your mom and a lolly pop.

He was out for more than a month of the beginning of the season !+$%$%!. Shaq is aging, the team was looking for answers, why do you think they have a bad record?

That was October. Were in January.

Yall are calling this guy top 5 when he has the WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. Seriously, they just got blown out by the T-Wolves.

I've heard of thinking before you speak...

...But surely, you guys have enough time to think before you type. Moronic statements on this message board run rampant, that isn't the issue...However,I'm starting to think that there is true substance backing these moronic statments.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

not only did he leave in a wheelchair, he was also crying
laugh.gif

i still hate him...because i'm a hater...

it's what i do.

most of you haters would cry too. just because he can kill you in anything want doesnt mean you have to make fun of the guy...if u had nerve damage you would want your mom and a lolly pop.

The only nerve damage Wade experienced was in the brain.

smh.gif
How the hell are you gonna get blown out by the T-wolves?

Dude's are calling Wade the franchise player when they're what, 8-27? They suck even WITH him. I don't know how you could do much worse than 8-27even without Wade
laugh.gif

I remember a certain magazine calling Wade the best player on the planet after they won the title two years ago. While I think he is top 10 when healthy, Ilaughed so hard at that assessment at the time.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif
How the hell are you gonna get blown out by the T-wolves?

Dude's are calling Wade the franchise player when they're what, 8-27? They suck even WITH him. I don't know how you could do much worse than 8-27 even without Wade
laugh.gif

I remember a certain magazine calling Wade the best player on the planet after they won the title two years ago. While I think he is top 10 when healthy, I laughed so hard at that assessment at the time.

So true!
smh.gif

To be honest, the Heat sold their souls for that ring.
They won't win a damn thing as long as Shaq is there, eating up 20 mil. a year with his huge contract

i cant do anything but laugh at some of you idiots

laugh.gif
, there are very few people i take on this site serious, other than that, most of you are grade A clowns,

some of you probably never picked up a ball, played any sports or had any significant injury, so i accept your stupidity

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

i cant do anything but laugh at some of you idiots

laugh.gif
, there are very few people i take on this site serious, other than that, most of you are grade A clowns,

some of you probably never picked up a ball, played any sports or had any significant injury, so i accept your stupidity

laugh.gif

I guess that's what NT is like
laugh.gif
The hate for D-Wade is very strong on this board

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I broke my collarbone and dislocated my left shoulder in a car accident. It caused some nerve damage. I did not sit in a wheelchair.
You aren't a franchise player of an NBA organization either.

Christ, people constalty bring up the wheelchair. Was it a kool-aid momment of sorts, yes...
laugh.gif
With the shot of him pouting/crying and everything. But some of ya'll acting like the dude ASKED for it. The trainers (Ron Culp, Bill Foran) brouhgt it out. Hell they would've brought out a golden plated wheelchair with chrome spokes if had one back there. That is the franchise.

[Riley] He still a b**** [Riley]

In what aspect is Steve Nash not better than Wade in? Seriously..

Wade's an alright player, but the Heat's championship was a team effort (and no, not just the five on the court
wink.gif
laugh.gif
).

The best player on the Heat right now is Udonis Haslem. Yeah, I just said Udonis Haslem is playing better than Wade. Other than Wade (and the refs), he was theMavericks worst nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom