To all the slackers like me: Don't give up! vol. failed first year of college.

YOU DA MAN!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Damn wheres Scshift at?

Doing pullups in my doorway waiting for Stanford to take me off their waitlist so I can decide whether to commit to Wash U in St. Louis or not. And Harvard can kiss my !#%.

Congratulations OP! Props on your acceptance
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by INS

Damn wheres Scshift at?

Doing pullups in my doorway waiting for Stanford to take me off their waitlist so I can decide whether to commit to Wash U in St. Louis or not. And Harvard can kiss my !#%.

pimp.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

props my man, but check what type of Financial Aid you're getting. by the looks of it, a little is going to be GOVT loans. so youll owe more than 10k. but hopefully im wrong.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Good job. I respect that. So are you in grad school now? Or still working on that B.A.?

The only thing that might suck is that you're the old guy in class. But then again, that might not suck at all.
This. UC Davis for grad school or still for BA?

BA.... about to transfer.
Originally Posted by bjm5295

props my man, but check what type of Financial Aid you're getting. by the looks of it, a little is going to be GOVT loans. so youll owe more than 10k. but hopefully im wrong.

20k is gonna be all grants and scholarships and that covers tuition(14k) + books, living expenses, etc. I'll be taking out the $5500 federal subsidized loan each year...so about 11k in debt after 2 years.

Congrats on getting back on track and getting accepted into Davis OP. 
pimp.gif

I'm an undergrad @ Davis so if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. You should check out/post in the UCD thread in the NorCal section too, some good info buried in there amongst all the random conversation. 

Originally Posted by INS

Damn wheres Scshift at?

pimp.gif

my dude back
pimp.gif

To be success all it takes is how many hours you put into your study and grit.
I also took the CC route. It allowed me to mature as a person and help me get ready for the university level. I always remembered where I came from. It is always great accomplishment to start from the bottom and making someone of yourself.

props this gives me hope although i haven't failed anything just knocked out my easy classes and im worried about the harder classes to come.

Originally Posted by INS

Damn wheres Scshift at?

pimp.gif
you got into Wash U? from that thread a while ago it sounded like the best school you got into was like, Chico State or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by INS

Damn wheres Scshift at?

pimp.gif
you got into Wash U? from that thread a while ago it sounded like the best school you got into was like, Chico State or something
laugh.gif

Hmm...

mu9b9x.png

Far be it from me to call someone a liar, but I do find it curious that all 3 schools mentioned in one post were not mentioned in the above PM.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by il prescelto

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hmm...

mu9b9x.png

Far be it from me to call someone a liar, but I do find it curious that all 3 schools mentioned in one post were not mentioned in the above PM.

I didn't apply to any of the 3. Bad attempt at humor.

I don't actually know where I'm going. Probably take a few gap years.

Back
Top Bottom