TO ALL MY NT dads How

Thanks my dudes, I cried like a lil *%%!!# I was overwhelmed, I cant front was just asking tho like how u guys manage/ maintained i almost lost my mindstanding there holding her legs and watching him being brung into this world.

smh.gif
i looked down the first time... i made sure i didnt the 2nd time

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by onewearz

i got 3 so i consider myself a pro

1. patience

2. love

3. consistency

when i say consistency i mean keeping the same bedtime, same rules, same routines. you'll keep your sanity and be able to multi task better. trust me you will be multi tasking.

congrats homie .........

this man speaks the truth.

congrats.

oh and get ready for those sleepless nights
laugh.gif
. its worth it though

Congrats, the baby is so cute!

Yes get ready, my son woke up every three hours to drink milk till he was four months.
Patience is the key hereif you don't have any, you will get some after having a child.

I was too busy making sure the nurse wasnt within her reach, its a good chance she would've caught a few jabs or hooks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BattsLM

Primavera Vills wrote:

Watchin' my daughter bein' born was the most graphic, beautiful, craziest %%*# I've seen first person.
My thoughts exactly...

Now she's 18 almost 5 months, and is the love of my llife.

Congrats OP!!

I was trying to make sure she aint spazz out either since she aint want no drugs, She did it natural, it was cool, Triz...the whole time all i could hear wasthat episode of my wife in Kids where he kept telling Junior whatever you do dont look down.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I was trying to make sure she aint spazz out either since she aint want no drugs, She did it natural, it was cool, Triz...the whole time all i could hear was that episode of my wife in Kids where he kept telling Junior whatever you do dont look down.

laugh.gif
pretty much.. i dont have a father to help me out or give advice.. iwish someone would have told me... oh yeah... its gonna get expensive...
fnxthf.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I was trying to make sure she aint spazz out either since she aint want no drugs, She did it natural, it was cool, Triz...the whole time all i could hear was that episode of my wife in Kids where he kept telling Junior whatever you do dont look down.

laugh.gif
pretty much.. i dont have a father to help me out or give advice.. i wish someone would have told me... oh yeah... its gonna get expensive...
fnxthf.gif

roll.gif
Seriously looks that too.

Congrats man. Be ready for sleepless nights and plenty of stress. But its all worth it.

My daughter is 16 months now and she is the greatest thing in my life. Although im only 21, i would not go back and change a thing. Mornings are the best nowcuz she will wake up when im getting ready for work and say "Hi" waving and give me a kiss before i leave.
pimp.gif

OP you sound really sincere and dedicated. I can tell youre going to be a GREAT FATHER my man. Just know in whatever faith you have wheather ir be GOD or something else, just know in your heart that your world is nowHIS world and obviously everything you do from here on out is going to be based on him, all your decision making and so forth so just keep strength that youwill always do the right thing and continue to be the BEST DAD ever to that lil man... CONGRATS

I got 8 year old twin boys btw and watching them both being born was the most wonderful event in my life..

Originally Posted by Vidasman

OP you sound really sincere and dedicated. I can tell youre going to be a GREAT FATHER my man. Just know in whatever faith you have wheather ir be GOD or something else, just know in your heart that your world is now HIS world and obviously everything you do from here on out is going to be based on him, all your decision making and so forth so just keep strength that you will always do the right thing and continue to be the BEST DAD ever to that lil man... CONGRATS

I got 8 year old twin boys btw and watching them both being born was the most wonderful event in my life..

Thanks Fam and I def plan on running for father of the year each and every year... We Do need to get a team Father hood popped off.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

OP you sound really sincere and dedicated. I can tell youre going to be a GREAT FATHER my man. Just know in whatever faith you have wheather ir be GOD or something else, just know in your heart that your world is now HIS world and obviously everything you do from here on out is going to be based on him, all your decision making and so forth so just keep strength that you will always do the right thing and continue to be the BEST DAD ever to that lil man... CONGRATS

I got 19 mos. twin girls...I almost fainted twice....Then they had to go to the NICU since they were preemie..

I have never felt these kinds of emotions, this kind of fear, joy, and frustrations in my life.

Im bout dead things with this one girl i was seeing for a month n some change......

she may or may not be pregnant....***crosses fingers that shes not***

im 25 and a father of one, hes 6 yrs old and me n him been livin alone since he was 5. bein a single father isnt easy, but a big payoff.
just a word of advice, stay with the mom! lol

my son tells everyone that i'm his best friend. he's five. i swear there is nothing like being a dad. my lil man rolls with me everywhere. my wifecalls him my lil beige shadow (he's mixed). LOL. but every day that i'm home from work before bedtime, he just wants to chill with me. nothin like it.

Trust me OP, it aint hard. There's times when I wanna just toss my daughter around cause she does stuff that she knows irks me
laugh.gif
But I soon realize thatas a toddler, that's her thing. She goes to day care now but before it was me and her most of the time while her mom had class. Just turn on some cartoons,play w/ em and tire em out.

team good fathers?
I'm w/ it

Congrats OP
Fatherhood is great,
my daughter just turned 3,
she's a daddy's girl to the max.
nothing like watching her grow...
such a beautiful thing.

Welcome and enjoy the ride
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom