laugh.gif

Dan: "It's phat?"
TMac: "It's phaaaat daaaawg."

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
awkwarrrrrrd....

And I'm pretty sure HE was drunk...
laugh.gif

That was funny considering it was on his own official site.

366648613_31ae3dff8d.jpg

this photo is very awkward.... the chick with the cambodian haircut on the bottom left looks like a dude, while it seems like francis is grinding on thedude with a wife beater.

See I like that answer of Furtado...cause I do find her attractive...and it was kind of out of nowhere. Makes you also realize TMac is out there lookin...sonis always on the prowl too (word to MJ).

As for Dirk...it was the day after they beat the Spurs to go to the Finals....
laugh.gif

And yeah -- the league is a bunch of drunks...but w/ that money, power, & freedom...I can't blame these guys.

Have you EVER watched the 1st Qtr. of a Sunday morning game? I mean...you know the All-Star Game last year, everyone was still drunk/high. I've hearddirectly from one of those All-Stars who was drunk and just how much...and either way it was easily visible
laugh.gif

^ she was #2 on t-mac's top 3 hottest women list. anyways, dude is super honest
laugh.gif
he shouldn't have said wade & melo got more skill than him tho
smh.gif

either way t-mac is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

^ she was #2 on t-mac's top 3 hottest women list. anyways, dude is super honest
laugh.gif
he shouldn't have said wade & melo got more skill than him tho
smh.gif

either way t-mac is that dude
pimp.gif

i think to tmac, the question meant when u look at a player, who do u think has more skills than u and i think tmac took that in terms of certain"skills"
like melo with his post game, wade w/ his penetration. cuz he said earlier he didn't consider anybody straight up better than him.

Back
Top Bottom