TI's girl Tiny

she looked better back in the Xscape days...and she doesnt look bad now, yall just expect superstars shortee's to be somethin sooooo spectacular!

sheeeeit, ide smash....and alot of yall frontin, and would do the same thing!

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

She stashes the ratchets.

She rolls and sparks.

She raises the kids even if they ain't hers.

She lets you smash whoever you want.

&

Shes loyal.
Can't ask for ANYMORE.

all that fame and money and he can't bag a dime
smh.gif

t.i. got like 2-3 kids w/ her....he aint leaving that anytime soon
laugh.gif
......plus she down w/ 3somes and dont care if that man cheat...i need a chick likethat...mines be ready to fight if a chick look my way and i look back
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

smh.gif

...You think TIP aint hittin' mad Females?....I mean, Im sure even Tiny knows TIP is out there doing him....She knows where her place is...And shesee's the fruits of HIS work...

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

she looked better back in the Xscape days...and she doesnt look bad now, yall just expect superstars shortee's to be somethin sooooo spectacular!

Dudes on NT still don't realize that. She had more money than TI until recently.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

She stashes the ratchets.

She rolls and sparks.

She raises the kids even if they ain't hers.

She lets you smash whoever you want.

&

Shes loyal.

Money. Any female will meet that crteria when loads of money is involved. I respects peoples individual taste but that thing look like a Wal-Mart brand versionof a skank Mariah Carey. TIP step that game up, son. Peace

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Dudes on NT still don't realize that. She had more money than TI until recently.
Y'all dudes just be making stuff up sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Ryda421

smh.gif

...You think TIP aint hittin' mad Females?....I mean, Im sure even Tiny knows TIP is out there doing him....She knows where her place is...And she see's the fruits of HIS work...

when they met she had more money than he did...

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Damn you dudes are critical I doubt alot of you would win any contest in the looks department. IF he loves his 4/10 looking girl he's good
LMAO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! That's the best photo I've EVER seen of her. DF!!!

Bruh, I aint even recognize you without the 3stacks avy! Feel you on paying homage to the king tho!

I'm sure TIP smashed his fair share of dimes, females love this dude.

Maybe Tiny has been with him before he got famous.

Back
Top Bottom