Tired of the nightlife

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i like house parties more. Club scene seems to get worst as you get older and more lazier.
i used to think that too...till i attended one a couple of weeks ago...crawlin with tweens and minors....i was like
ohwell.gif
"man imma cop some purple and get outta here"

i used to hit clubs alot more a few years ago...but this is when i had my st. michael...i'll tell you what, da club experience is ALOT better when u got some jewelry on...

its like throwing on da game genie for da night..everything becomes that much easier.
laugh.gif
...make lines? nope....VIP, sure, dress code? nahh....and you become da center of attention.

laugh.gif
you right. and you know how them minors be LOOKING like they 18+ but they really not
smh.gif

the club scene would be the #!#* if i had mad jewelery a crazy car and money to blow. Id go out every damn night. I know in NY when they saw that thick cuban and st. michael they were like
eek.gif
"who is this guy? get him in"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

to everyone saying that they are tired, specially the under 21 ppl,
what kidna clubs r yall going to ? all hiphop ghetto clubs, "vegas style" bottle service clubs, or a basic lounge turned club spot??

if you live in a small town/city and never been to miami/vegas/nyc/LA/chicago clubs,
you should rephrase your answer and say im tired of the "clubs" in my city and i need to go experience a real environment somewhere else.
like i said i dont enjoy going to clubs here much, and i live in miami, but if its a diff enviroment, dont mind going, n seeing whutp
and how much money ou have/spend changes things
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
YOUR DEFINITELY DOING IT WRONG
Both are right and wrong. i think we all get tired and bored with our own city clubs. But when we go out of town or vacation clubs be crackin like its your first time.

so true...on some "i don't know anyone here who cares what they think"
its not that im doing it wrong, its that i been djing for almost 10yrs and i seen it all, been around the club scene,
working at a club kinda ruins it for you, you see the ins and outs of the place, and if the dj sucks you're just liek DAMN wtffff is this dude doing,
i rather go to the clubs not on southbeach, hit up the hupster spots downtown, where ppla rent worried about how they look and you're not paying $14 for a :nerd:z drink

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

to everyone saying that they are tired, specially the under 21 ppl,
what kidna clubs r yall going to ? all hiphop ghetto clubs, "vegas style" bottle service clubs, or a basic lounge turned club spot??

if you live in a small town/city and never been to miami/vegas/nyc/LA/chicago clubs,
you should rephrase your answer and say im tired of the "clubs" in my city and i need to go experience a real environment somewhere else.
like i said i dont enjoy going to clubs here much, and i live in miami, but if its a diff enviroment, dont mind going, n seeing whutp
and how much money ou have/spend changes things
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
YOUR DEFINITELY DOING IT WRONG
Both are right and wrong. i think we all get tired and bored with our own city clubs. But when we go out of town or vacation clubs be crackin like its your first time.

so true...on some "i don't know anyone here who cares what they think"
its not that im doing it wrong, its that i been djing for almost 10yrs and i seen it all, been around the club scene,
working at a club kinda ruins it for you, you see the ins and outs of the place, and if the dj sucks you're just liek DAMN wtffff is this dude doing,
i rather go to the clubs not on southbeach, hit up the hupster spots downtown, where ppla rent worried about how they look and you're not paying $14 for a :nerd:z drink

it varies for everyone. hard to generalize. for me clubs can be a good time sometimes. lots of times i find other things more appealing to me. it varies for all people.

it varies for everyone. hard to generalize. for me clubs can be a good time sometimes. lots of times i find other things more appealing to me. it varies for all people.

yo same thing here. started clubbing at like 15-16 (living in Seoul, South Korea - crazy asian nightlife) and by the time i moved to north america and went to college, i was all partied out. like i go out and it doesnt phase me.

yes im smashing.
yes i have money.

idk, it doesnt appeal to me anymore. its how somebody that starts at 20/21 will feel by the time theyre 26.

yo same thing here. started clubbing at like 15-16 (living in Seoul, South Korea - crazy asian nightlife) and by the time i moved to north america and went to college, i was all partied out. like i go out and it doesnt phase me.

yes im smashing.
yes i have money.

idk, it doesnt appeal to me anymore. its how somebody that starts at 20/21 will feel by the time theyre 26.

Originally Posted by Club29

chicks laugh at me when i ask them to dance

sadface
laugh.gif
You actually ask. Just take it man. If they try to look back at you, move to the opposite side so they can't see you. That is guaranteed a laugh.
pimp.gif

But yea, I hate clubs because after 2 hours, hell after 1 hour, my feet/knees start hurting and I am bored. I am usually the ride so I can't just leave. I hate clubs for the most part

Originally Posted by Club29

chicks laugh at me when i ask them to dance

sadface
laugh.gif
You actually ask. Just take it man. If they try to look back at you, move to the opposite side so they can't see you. That is guaranteed a laugh.
pimp.gif

But yea, I hate clubs because after 2 hours, hell after 1 hour, my feet/knees start hurting and I am bored. I am usually the ride so I can't just leave. I hate clubs for the most part

Been tired of it ..... I'm 33 and realized some years ago that it was time to focus on bigger things... It's aight for somebodys birthday every once in a while but I can't take it like I use to... Wensday thru Sunday is how I went from the age 18 up until about 3 years ago... The older I got the hangovers got worst and the broads got more money hungry... Lmao...... I'm in dc and it's easy to go hard every day of the week if u want to...I can drink anywhere now and be fine!

Been tired of it ..... I'm 33 and realized some years ago that it was time to focus on bigger things... It's aight for somebodys birthday every once in a while but I can't take it like I use to... Wensday thru Sunday is how I went from the age 18 up until about 3 years ago... The older I got the hangovers got worst and the broads got more money hungry... Lmao...... I'm in dc and it's easy to go hard every day of the week if u want to...I can drink anywhere now and be fine!

Back
Top Bottom