tired of pcs thinking of an imac are they worth it?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

no buy a macbook

no i rather have a imac and a ipad 
imac is better than macbook...and if you need portability get a ipad  

if you've got the bread, sure I guess.

no buy a macbook

that's what i'm working with right now and it's perfect

no buy a macbook

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by bns1201

my fam is like 6 macs deep. never had a problem. my motherboard fried once from too much use, wrote a little email to steve jobs and within a week I had a BRAND new computer

money well spent = great product and even better customer service HANDS DOWN THE BEST IDEA YOU WILL EVER MAKE
I'm all for Apple but this has to be is a load of BS.

apple exchanged my MBP for a new one because of an optical drive issue. (i had a pre-unibody MBP and they gave me a unibody MBP)

i have to hand it to them, their computers might be over priced but their customer service is second to none.

also op, man up and fix your computer instead of wasting your money on something else.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by bns1201

my fam is like 6 macs deep. never had a problem. my motherboard fried once from too much use, wrote a little email to steve jobs and within a week I had a BRAND new computer

money well spent = great product and even better customer service HANDS DOWN THE BEST IDEA YOU WILL EVER MAKE
I'm all for Apple but this has to be is a load of BS.

apple exchanged my MBP for a new one because of an optical drive issue. (i had a pre-unibody MBP and they gave me a unibody MBP)

i have to hand it to them, their computers might be over priced but their customer service is second to none.

also op, man up and fix your computer instead of wasting your money on something else.

Clint_Eastwood_yeah.gif

Get an iMac! More bang for your buck and it looks sooooo dope!

I just got a new one:

east-1999-3.jpg

Get an iMac! More bang for your buck and it looks sooooo dope!

I just got a new one:

east-1999-3.jpg

Was planning on moving out of my old school black book and into a 24" iMac fully loaded all the bells and whistles...I know it would be solid for Photoshop but what about Final Cut? I have been searching for weeks now and have found nothing conclusive on the capabilities of the iMac as a film editor...insight?

Was planning on moving out of my old school black book and into a 24" iMac fully loaded all the bells and whistles...I know it would be solid for Photoshop but what about Final Cut? I have been searching for weeks now and have found nothing conclusive on the capabilities of the iMac as a film editor...insight?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

no buy a macbook

how much did that cost?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

no buy a macbook

how much did that cost?

whats wrong with a macbook? portability, perfect size, and everything a imac does.

had my macbook almost 3 years. not a single problem, never froze, never restarted on its own. not a damn thing and i use this thing 20 hours a day everyday. between me and my 2 brothers.

whats wrong with a macbook? portability, perfect size, and everything a imac does.

had my macbook almost 3 years. not a single problem, never froze, never restarted on its own. not a damn thing and i use this thing 20 hours a day everyday. between me and my 2 brothers.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

why don't you save your money and learn how to fix simple things on a computer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP what are you gonna be using your computer for? i had this exact discussion with someone else earlier. Buying a mac is not a solution. They have problems just like any other computer. I'm willing to bet youre using budget machines with subpar and outdated parts

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

why don't you save your money and learn how to fix simple things on a computer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP what are you gonna be using your computer for? i had this exact discussion with someone else earlier. Buying a mac is not a solution. They have problems just like any other computer. I'm willing to bet youre using budget machines with subpar and outdated parts

How about getting a good anti virus, malware, spyware and updating.. this should help. The common misconception is that macs dont get that, thats false as it is on the rise, you can google it...
either way what ever fits your lifestyle.

How about getting a good anti virus, malware, spyware and updating.. this should help. The common misconception is that macs dont get that, thats false as it is on the rise, you can google it...
either way what ever fits your lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom