tired of pcs thinking of an imac are they worth it?

my 2 pcs keep getting that blue screen and shutting off randomly. anyone with an imac what do you recommend? 

my 2 pcs keep getting that blue screen and shutting off randomly. anyone with an imac what do you recommend? 

my fam is like 6 macs deep. never had a problem. my motherboard fried once from too much use, wrote a little email to steve jobs and within a week I had a BRAND new computer

money well spent = great product and even better customer service HANDS DOWN THE BEST IDEA YOU WILL EVER MAKE

my fam is like 6 macs deep. never had a problem. my motherboard fried once from too much use, wrote a little email to steve jobs and within a week I had a BRAND new computer

money well spent = great product and even better customer service HANDS DOWN THE BEST IDEA YOU WILL EVER MAKE

Originally Posted by bns1201

my motherboard fried once from too much use, wrote a little email to steve jobs and within a week I had a BRAND new computer

laugh.gif
 word?

I'm all for Apple but this has to be is a load of BS.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

google steve jobs' email and you'll see that many people have done this. steve doesn't call them back, but someone from a higher department does. 
my friend did this with his iPhone 3G and got a free iPhone 3GS upgrade (2 years back)

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

google steve jobs' email and you'll see that many people have done this. steve doesn't call them back, but someone from a higher department does. 
my friend did this with his iPhone 3G and got a free iPhone 3GS upgrade (2 years back)

Originally Posted by FullTech

get a macbook pro
wink.gif

some dude is selling one with these specs 3.06GHz Intel Core i3
1tb Hard Drive, 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, DVD SuperDrive
21.5" LED-backlit display with a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080 HD resolution
ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB
Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, Magic Mouse 
imac that is, with a 2 year warranty for 820 should i copp?

Originally Posted by FullTech

get a macbook pro
wink.gif

some dude is selling one with these specs 3.06GHz Intel Core i3
1tb Hard Drive, 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, DVD SuperDrive
21.5" LED-backlit display with a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080 HD resolution
ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB
Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, Magic Mouse 
imac that is, with a 2 year warranty for 820 should i copp?

Been rocking with Mac since 04, The GOAT, Never fails
pimp.gif

Yes OP, Get it.

Been rocking with Mac since 04, The GOAT, Never fails
pimp.gif

Yes OP, Get it.

Originally Posted by proper english

my motherboard fried once from too much use, wrote a little email to steve jobs and within a week I had a BRAND new computer

laugh.gif
 word?

word. [email protected]. Popped an addy, and wrote a 4 page letter with videos and pics and all. Steve had his personal assistant call me and a week later I had a brand new macbook pro

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
 word?

word. [email protected]. Popped an addy, and wrote a 4 page letter with videos and pics and all. Steve had his personal assistant call me and a week later I had a brand new macbook pro

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

no buy a macbook

no i rather have a imac and a ipad 
imac is better than macbook...and if you need portability get a ipad  

if you've got the bread, sure I guess.

Back
Top Bottom