TIRED OF ALL THE "HOW DO I BAG THIS CHICK" POST....... LETS HELP THESE ROOKIES OUT

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

YNS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pretty much

This is the most asexual thread I've ever read.

If OP is smashing, then Obama's Puerto Rican...

What I learned, is tell them how you feel and go strong. If you want her, you go strong (I mean powerful!). Tell her what you like her and how great of a guyyou think you would be for her, or what you could provide for her, or how well you could make her feel. If she says no (which most of the time they do), sayalright then (in a polite and nice manner of course) and move on to the next girl. I swear to god that girls will come crawling back if you have the BALLS totell them in a forward manner how awesome you are and how you want them and how they should let you take them home/ be their bf and then just DROP em when theyreject you. They don't want you??? Fine, there's plenty of fish in the sea and you're getting laid tonight, or you're finding a gf by the endof the week and if it's not them, then it's gonna be another girl even more fine than they are. Next thing you know you're hooking up with a girlthat rejected you earlier in the night.

Seriously, this attitude got me laid so much.

1. tell her she wants you
2. tell her you don't want her
3. she'll want you
4. smash
5. profit.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Trying to smash first night is usually gets you 25% chance of getting any action. But if you just play it cool I Gucci Gurantee you will have a 90% chance of having a solid jump off for the next 6-9 months. Thats the time playheads realize they are just a playhead!
169n4e8.gif

Back
Top Bottom