Tips For Dealing With Females With Low Self Of Steam

As the title says..i need some pointers..heard these chicks are an easier smash and less headache

i know u NT dudes are the alpha of the alphas so helping a guy like me out should be EZ

thanks

what exactly do you need help with? Just invite her over to chill, unless you're scared of the box it'll go down

"Self of Steam" 
roll.gif

You are probably the same reason she has low sense of self. Why !*$! with her emotions and make her feel less important when you leave? Find your self a j/o.

Originally Posted by INS

You are probably the same reason she has low sense of self. Why !*$! with her emotions and make her feel less important when you leave? Find your self a j/o.

i think he is talking about J/O's.  Most jumps are just shorties with low self esteem, men like me were born to take advantage of these whor'dourves

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by INS

i think he is talking about J/O's.  Most jumps are just shorties with low self esteem, men like me were born to take advantage of these whor'dourves
this man gets it

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

As the title says..i need some pointers..heard these chicks are an easier smash and less headache

i know u NT dudes are the alpha of the alphas so helping a guy like me out should be EZ

thanks
Scumbag...

Back
Top Bottom