tips for actually trying to have a baby? vol. bunz in the oven

Originally Posted by Weekz

odds of having either sex: 1/2.

you wanna boy ya gotta unload from the back, male sperm is lazy. 

Neither of these is true. The odds of having either sex is determined by many factors;

Dr Smits and his team say their work supports the theory that conception depends on how viscous, or "sticky", the mucus in a woman's cervix is.
The stickier it is, the harder it is for any sperm to get through. But Y bearing sperm are lighter, and swim faster.

A woman's age and the pH of the vagina also have an effect on which sperm get through, he said.

Research also shows that male sperm die quicker than female sperm, so researchers say you should have sex closer to ovulation if you want a boy because the male sperm is likely to swim faster to get there and less likely to die from waiting for an egg.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4529152.stm

Stop fapping. Wait til she's ovulating. Throw on Marvin gaye. Lock yourselves in a room for a couple days and get to smashing pleighboi. And team raw but you already know that.

612-750-large.jpg

Lady at Whole Foods put me on to this...both me and my boy got our ladies preggo within a month using this stuff. I lie to you not...it increases both sperm production...semen quantity, and sperm motility. If you was a faucet you'll turn into a fire hose...if you were a fire hose, it will turn you into a water spout...if you were a water spout, please for the sake of your wife stay away from this and just adopt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't stressed out about it. (both of you) ..just have fun and do sex as much as you can

Works for me.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I'm not one to laugh but I thought k steezy had kids for a while he looks like the type to take pics of his kids every step and achievement .Seems like he would be a good day a shame how the world works

laugh.gif
bro...you are not lying....I can't wait for the day we get pregnant, documentation in pictures and video will start from the second wee get a positive on the first response kit....I'm so gla unpicked up photography when i did...I plan on making a lifelong lifestyle video collage in a photojournalistic style and giving that to my son or daughter when they turn 18...I've seen photographer's do this for just the first year and it warns my heart....the amount of love documented is insane...I CAN'T WAIT man...I wanna seriously spit in the face of deadbeat dads and crap moms, like why??...why take for granted a gift that other couples only wish for?...

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

612-750-large.jpg

Lady at Whole Foods put me on to this...both me and my boy got our ladies preggo within a month using this stuff. I lie to you not...it increases both sperm production...semen quantity, and sperm motility. If you was a faucet you'll turn into a fire hose...if you were a fire hose, it will turn you into a water spout...if you were a water spout, please for the sake of your wife stay away from this and just adopt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this was the loudest I have ever laughed out loud while reading a post 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am down to get my Peter North on... 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm with you on that one, almost 2 years married and still no baby, I'm afraid to start a treatment because of the high possibility of twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc.
ohwell.gif
it always amazes me how good people, who would make great parents have a hard time conceiving, yet young adolescents who have no business being sexually active can pop out kids on the first attemp
eyes.gif

world works funny sometimes...
eek.gif
eek.gif

never really looked at this, fambs...

this is really... REALLY true...

Mix your semen with boiling water and salt and put in a turkey baster. Insert on the 15th of the month...

612-750-large.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Man i was reading his post like "Go on...go on...yes...OH &@^#" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly wanna take these just to witness the amount that explodes out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Don't stressed out about it. (both of you) ..just have fun and do sex as much as you can

Works for me.

How many kids you got?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

612-750-large.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dudes the stuff is CERTIFIED, and it's all natural based. The lady at Whole Foods promised me results and then told me to check back with her in a few weeks. It is actually a natural testosterone booster called Tongkat Ali or Longjack...also a mixture called ZMA (Zinc MAgnesium), it makes you extremely potent and I wouldn't recommend it for Team Raw if you are not trying to create a child.

Also another benefit is that it increases your stamina and endurance all around...not just sexually. I was on this stuff in Afghanistan too...without training for it I did a mini triathlon...1.9 Kilo Row, 56.1 mile bike ride, and a 5 mile run back to back to back...I woke up the next morning without any aches pains or cramps...which is amazing since I'm no longer in my 20's.

Good luck my friend, and don't stress, you guys will be parents before long.

Before Testo Jack
undefeatable-1.jpg

After Testo Jack

arnoldschwarzenegger_totalrecall.png

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dudes the stuff is CERTIFIED, and it's all natural based. The lady at Whole Foods promised me results and then told me to check back with her in a few weeks. It is actually a natural testosterone booster called Tongkat Ali or Longjack...also a mixture called ZMA (Zinc MAgnesium), it makes you extremely potent and I wouldn't recommend it for Team Raw if you are not trying to create a child.

Also another benefit is that it increases your stamina and endurance all around...not just sexually. I was on this stuff in Afghanistan too...without training for it I did a mini triathlon...1.9 Kilo Row, 56.1 mile bike ride, and a 5 mile run back to back to back...I woke up the next morning without any aches pains or cramps...which is amazing since I'm no longer in my 20's.

Good luck my friend, and don't stress, you guys will be parents before long.

Before Testo Jack
undefeatable-1.jpg

After Testo Jack

arnoldschwarzenegger_totalrecall.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the faces..might need to copp

Having a boy depends on the man. Each sperm contributes either an X or Y sex chromosome, while all females contribute an X. XX=girl XY=boy. I read somewhere that you can increase your odds of having a boy or girl, depending on how close to her period you're trying to conceive.

Stop fapping, the first time in make sure you're backed up for a week or two.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

TestoJack, is it ALL/ONLY natural ingredients?
[table][tr][td]Serving Size 2 Vcaps[emoji]174[/emoji]
Servings Per Container 60
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]  [/td] [td] Amount Per Serving [/td] [td] % Daily Value [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxiine HCl) [/td][td]3.5 mg [/td][td]175% [/td][/tr][tr][td]Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate) [/td][td]150 mg [/td][td]38% [/td][/tr][tr][td]Zinc (from Zinc L-Monomethionine and Zinc Aspartate) [/td][td]10 mg [/td][td]67% [/td][/tr][tr][td]ZMA[emoji]174[/emoji] (Patented mineral blend of Zinc L-Monomethionine, Magnesium/Zinc Aspartate, and Pyridoxine HCl) [/td][td]808 mg [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (Root) [/td][td]300 mg [/td][td]† [/td][/tr][tr][td]Tribulus terrestris Extract (Fruit) (min. 20% Protodioscin) [/td][td]250 mg [/td][td]† [/td][/tr][tr][td]LJ100[emoji]174[/emoji] Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract) (Root) (18 - 28% Eurypeptides) [/td][td]50 mg [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established. [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Other Ingredients:

Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Details

Contains no:  sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.  Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by RetroSan

this guy ElderWatson gonna have dudes buggin out
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real man, if I ever take those and this happens,
Spoiler [+]
Geyser-.-Gif.gif
I'll lose it