Timofey Mozgov explains how shoe contracts work

A swoosh account aint got nothing on a Nike Elite account. And dudes stay braggin.

Excuse me while I go work on my jumpshot.

A swoosh account aint got nothing on a Nike Elite account. And dudes stay braggin.

Excuse me while I go work on my jumpshot.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Having purchased directly from my friend's nike elite account (MLB Player) it is honestly exactly how he described.

Nike elite is just a portion of the website (special login/password required) that you can go on exactly like the original nike website however you can get everything from the next season that isn't on the original site and they just charge it to a certain credit that you have on your account, I believe my boy's was like 10k every 6 months.

We also went on a shopping spree at Niketown Chicago were he is allowed 5k in credit every 6 months there. I walked out with 6 pairs of shoes like 5 pairs of jordan shorts and football cleats along with gloves and topped out around 2k for the visit. All he got was a couple pairs of socks and some air maxes. 

smokin.gif
If it won't get you or your pal in trouble, can you take screen shots of the next season stuff they have on there? Not calling ducktales or anything, just curious as to what they have up already...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Having purchased directly from my friend's nike elite account (MLB Player) it is honestly exactly how he described.

Nike elite is just a portion of the website (special login/password required) that you can go on exactly like the original nike website however you can get everything from the next season that isn't on the original site and they just charge it to a certain credit that you have on your account, I believe my boy's was like 10k every 6 months.

We also went on a shopping spree at Niketown Chicago were he is allowed 5k in credit every 6 months there. I walked out with 6 pairs of shoes like 5 pairs of jordan shorts and football cleats along with gloves and topped out around 2k for the visit. All he got was a couple pairs of socks and some air maxes. 

smokin.gif
If it won't get you or your pal in trouble, can you take screen shots of the next season stuff they have on there? Not calling ducktales or anything, just curious as to what they have up already...

Pretty cool, but then again with so much money the NBA players are making would you be annoyed at never being able to wear another brand of shoe? Even if you wanted to dress nice or just different with some Sperry's, Clarks etc.

Pretty cool, but then again with so much money the NBA players are making would you be annoyed at never being able to wear another brand of shoe? Even if you wanted to dress nice or just different with some Sperry's, Clarks etc.

Back
Top Bottom