Timmy Hardaway Video Request Please!

You're trying to sound eloquent and you call him "Timmy."

It would have been more believable if you said "Timothy."

smh.gif

Mr. Ghenges, I apologize for offending you by using Timmy instead of the more believable Timothy. It wasn't my intent to offend anyone on this greatestablishment entitled Niketalk. Never would I ever do that. Once again I apologize and thanks in advance.
By the way, I am in awe of you Sameer avatar. It shows that you have strength, character, hunger, the hunger for an alternative. I appreciate your desire forfulfillment. May your coffee stay at the right temperature at all times.

Well you know, I, you know I hate gay people so.. um..um..
I let it be known I don't like gay people, I don't like to be around gay people,
I don't, you know, I,
Yeah, I'm#!*#$, I'm homophobic,
I don't, I don't, I don't like it,
It shouldn't be in the world for that or in the United States for it
so yeah, I don't like it.
Now replace the words "gay people" for something basketball related like, let's say, "hand checking" and you willbasically get the gist of his basketball analysis.

First it was stupid, when I thought you were trying to be intelligent. Then it was funny, when I realized you weren't.

Now its annoying, because you're resorting to saying strange things, rather then your tried and true routine of just using the most proper words. Step yourtroll game up. Keep it consistent.

I'm disappointed Mr.DeBinder8, I guess that wasn't what you were looking for.
frown.gif

Mr. illmaticsoulchild, thanks for the effort. It would be nice to get an actual video piece of his commentary but you atleast tried to make me understand mydillema. Thanks again and may the exhaust in your kitchen stay clean and fresh.

Mr. The Yes Guy, I can not even begin to imagine what must have happend in your past that would make you the kind of person you are at December the second twothousand and eight. And by the way, I have never played the game called "Troll". What are the rules and can you please explain it to me if you can?Thanks in advance and I hope the flush in your toilet is clean as your mouth.

Mr. rck2sactown, do not be dissapointed. It's not your fault. You did no wrong. It's not your fault. Do you understand? It's not your fault. Thanksand I hope your dreams are as vivid as the time when you went to the shopping mall with a couple of your freinds.

In conclusion, can someone please post a video of Timothy Hardway analyzing a game for ESPN? Thanks in advance and I hope you have hopes as high as the celingof your apartment building, or cribs.

Mr. zdiddy5, I have no idea what you mean by your confession, please elaborate. Thanks in advance and I hope your eyes stay the way they should be.

Originally Posted by Debinder8

Mr. illmaticsoulchild, thanks for the effort. It would be nice to get an actual video piece of his commentary but you atleast tried to make me understand my dillema. Thanks again and may the exhaust in your kitchen stay clean and fresh.

Mr. The Yes Guy, I can not even begin to imagine what must have happend in your past that would make you the kind of person you are at December the second two thousand and eight. And by the way, I have never played the game called "Troll". What are the rules and can you please explain it to me if you can? Thanks in advance and I hope the flush in your toilet is clean as your mouth.

Mr. rck2sactown, do not be dissapointed. It's not your fault. You did no wrong. It's not your fault. Do you understand? It's not your fault. Thanks and I hope your dreams are as vivid as the time when you went to the shopping mall with a couple of your freinds.

In conclusion, can someone please post a video of Timothy Hardway analyzing a game for ESPN? Thanks in advance and I hope you have hopes as high as the celing of your apartment building, or cribs.

even though i'm not rck2sactown, I don't understand what you mean...is it his fault or is it not? I need more clarification... thanks...and I hopeyour similes will last as long as your membership.

Mr. minah86, I meant that it is NOT his fault, hence the use of the word NOT was made three times to make my statement clear as a glass of water.

"I hope your similes will last as long as your membership."
Touche.

Mr. illmaticsoulchild, thanks for the effort. It would be nice to get an actual video piece of his commentary but you atleast tried to make me understand my dillema. Thanks again and may the exhaust in your kitchen stay clean and fresh.

Mr. The Yes Guy, I can not even begin to imagine what must have happend in your past that would make you the kind of person you are at December the second two thousand and eight. And by the way, I have never played the game called "Troll". What are the rules and can you please explain it to me if you can? Thanks in advance and I hope the flush in your toilet is clean as your mouth.

Mr. rck2sactown, do not be dissapointed. It's not your fault. You did no wrong. It's not your fault. Do you understand? It's not your fault. Thanks and I hope your dreams are as vivid as the time when you went to the shopping mall with a couple of your freinds.

In conclusion, can someone please post a video of Timothy Hardway analyzing a game for ESPN? Thanks in advance and I hope you have hopes as high as the celing of your apartment building, or cribs.

Two thousand seven, it is.

and it's all gravy. i tried.

Well Mr. Debinder i looked all over for the video on youtube but i could not find it. Sorry i could not find it but keep making posts and may the rest of yourlife be as successful as this thread.

Mr. rck2sactown, thanks for correcting my mistake. May your brain blossom and turn into a priceless object.

Mr. 27th4theHood, thanks for the effort. You tried your best. I appreciate it. May your jacket comfort you for the grusome weather that might bury us back intothe age of dinosaurs.

Mr. bRoKeoFFnIkeS, yes I am. Thanks.
Mr. eddiehouse5, thanks for the award but I have no idea why you gave it to me. Please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Mr. B1LLY HOYLE, thanks for the effort. May the color of your iris be the same as the hair on your head.

And to any Niketalk moderator, it seems like no one will be able to find what I am looking, thus making this thread useless. Lets all move on. I do not want towaste any bandwith. Thanks in advance and may the glue in your stick stay useful as before.

"Thanks again and may the soles of your shoes stay fresh forever."
"May your brain blossom and turn into a priceless object. "
"May the color of your iris be the same as the hair on your head."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good ones... i wonder how long it took you to think of those stuff?

man...I searched everywhere and can't find one...I'm TERRIBLY sorry. i feel like I've let down someone who is in such a great need...*sigh* i'mvery sorry.

Back
Top Bottom