Timmy Hardaway Video Request Please!

debinder8

Banned
Dear to the individuals,
Hello. I am desperatly trying to locate any video of former National Basketball Association all star and Most Valuable Player candidate back in thegreat year 1998 and point guard of the Golden State Warriors, Indiana Pacers, Denver Nuggets, Dallas Mavericks and most importantly, the Miami Heat under headcoach Patrick Riley, Timmy "The Crossover" Hardaway when he had a post as a brodcaster for the sports network Entertainment and Sports ProgrammingNetwork also known as ESPN. The reason behind this is the following; I have heard that he was horrendus as a brodcaster. Thanks in advance.

Dear to the individuals,
Hello. I am desperatly trying to locate any video of former National Basketball Association all star and Most Valuable Player candidate back in the great year 1998 and point guard of the Golden State Warriors, Indiana Pacers, Denver Nuggets, Dallas Mavericks and most importantly, the Miami Heat under head coach Patrick Riley, Timmy "The Crossover" Hardaway when he had a post as a brodcaster for the sports network Entertainment and Sports Programming Network also known as ESPN. The reason behind this is the following; I have heard that he was horrendus as a brodcaster. Thanks in advance.
eek.gif

Anyone please? I am trying to locate the previosly mentioned video of Timmy "The Crossover" Hardaway. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Fanatic15, thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it. May the view from your window be as clear and exciting as ever. Thanks in advacne.

First off, stop trying to sound intelligent. You are failing badly. "Dear to the individuals".....yeah.

Secondly, this isn't Google. This isn't Youtube. Those sites exist for a reason.

No, he wanted footage of him as an announcer. I can see how you had trouble understanding that from his jumbled mess of proper nouns.

LOL i justed posted the first vid on youtube why on earth would u want that? Is that some sort of fetish?????

Originally Posted by Debinder8

Ms. Fanatic15, thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it. May the view from your window be as clear and exciting as ever. Thanks in advacne.

Fixed it
ohwell.gif

is this the same dude that made a post in the general forum talking about, "I purchased National Basketball Association Live 2008..."
laugh.gif
. dudeneeds to quit for real...you don't need to be pin-point proper to show your intellect.

Mr. don23lucia, thanks for the wonderful effort but that is not the video that I requested. Thanks again. Your effort is appreciated. May the ink in your pennever run dry.

Mr. The Yes Guy, thanks for informing me that this is not the webpage entitled www.google.com or www.youtube.com. However, I was already aware of this matter.The reason I came to this great establishemt entitled www.niketalk.com is because they promote quality. Since 1999, they have proven to solve and resolveproblems like no other website in the history of mankind. Again, thanks for the effort. I hope your milk is white like the clouds on a sunny day during themonth of June.

Originally Posted by Debinder8

May the ink in your pen never run dry.

Again, thanks for the effort. I hope your milk is white like the clouds on a sunny day during the month of June.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whoever takes this guy seriously or thinks he's serious needs to log off ASAP...dude is comedy

"whoever takes this guy seriously or thinks he's serious needs to log off ASAP"
I'm not sure what made you say this statement. Mr. DaT SiCk KiD, help me. Help me understand why you feel this way about me. I promise, I will not getangry at you or anyone who tries to come between us. Thanks in advance. And remember, honesty is a great tool to utilize efficiently when you have no one tolook up to or have no support within your home base.

Mr. Debinder8, I truly hope that is what you were searching for. And yes, it is true, NkeTlk has been been helping others Since 1999, and they have proven tosolve and resolve problems like no other website in the history of mankind. May your search be successful and continue fearlessly for do not fear going forwardslowly; fear only to stand still.
smile.gif

However if this is in fact what you looking for then, your welcome; in advance.

damnit i tried.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

http://Debinder8.u.yuku.com

Mr. durty pancakes, what do you mean by "this"? What is "this"? I am not sure if I understand your request but this is the best response Ican give to you this afternoon. I speak the truth. Wheather it be in real life or in my dreams at night.

"Mr. Debinder, i would like to say that you have become one of the funniest niketalkers around."
It wasn't my intent to become a comedian. I have never been to comedy school or the Apollo. But I do appreciate your comment. However, I am unworthy ofthis title. Thanks again and may the soles of your shoes stay fresh forever.

Back
Top Bottom