Time To Clear Up "Thick"

Hell yeah, skinny chicks don't crush you. And the p smells better...a fat chicks diet makes the p foul. 

Seriously...how many fat chicks have the best of hygiene? 

Not in EVERY case or even as a generality for that matter.

Exactly, she has a decent amount of muscle mass, but is far from being ripped. She's pretty lean, and a prime example of what should be considered Thick.
you may be right that shes not built. il give you that, but she is not thick. like i said she's probably like 5'7+ perfectly proportioned to that height

She is built, just not ripped (super low bf). Which is why she's thick.

no... thick has to do with ***/thighs

how can a chick be "thick" if she has average sized thighs and ***?

You think her thighs are average? Do I really have to post that pic of that lady again?

K

image003.jpg

Dem Thighs, doe. :smokin

Just threw up in my mouth a little. :x

Well this is not about the thin line between thick and fat anymore. This somehow just turned into what black guys like.

Well I don't care what the media consider what beauty because I have my own opinion just like everyone else should have.

Also fat Caucasian women do nothing for me. But a pretty faced big girl does (the color does not matter)
nthat.gif

Not in EVERY case or even as a generality for that matter.
laugh.gif

Man I can't get comfortable with them in my bed...too much space being taken up...ain't no cuddling going on. 

Once ya'll start sweating and ****...it's over...on top really is out of the question beh...

That skinny p where you feel like you're hitting the sternum...

pimp.gif

It don't matter dudes are still gonna like fat chicks and call them thick, still think chicks built like prebuscent boys are better than thick women, and the lame bunch that'll sarcastically post in a thread about a fine woman and say she's got the body of a 12 year old boy or a thread about ugly whales and call them NT thick.

It don't matter dudes are still gonna like fat chicks and call them thick, still think chicks built like prebuscent boys are better than thick women, and the lame bunch that'll sarcastically post in a thread about a fine woman and say she's got the body of a 12 year old boy or a thread about ugly whales and call them NT thick.
Vampedo...is that you?

J.k

Seriously though, I believe that everyman has the right to be attracted to what he wants to be and to like what he likes.  But I'd rather feel the warm, soft, and juicy embrace of a slightly chubby woman than the bony exterior of a male prepubescent-esque woman.   

laugh.gif

Man I can't get comfortable with them in my bed...too much space being taken up...ain't no cuddling going on. 

Once ya'll start sweating and ****...it's over...on top really is out of the question beh...

pimp.gif
This man knows

pimp.gif

Skinny women are a lot tighter. Having sex with a thick girl is like having a blind penis thrusting in infinite directions.

Last edited:
:lol:

:pimp:

This man knows
[rule]:pimp:

Skinny women are a lot tighter. Having sex with a thick girl is like having a blind penis thrusting in infinite directions.
:wow: :rofl: Fam, that says a lot more about you than it does about the women you're talkin about.

That description of smashing a thick chick is akin to the 40 year old Virgin saying a woman's breast felt like bags of sand

:lol: @ "thrusting in infinite directions" :smh: "blind penis" :stoneface: DOING IT WRONG

Last edited:
This man knows

pimp.gif

Nah...I still can hit the bottom now...I ain't say all that. 

Just like skinny p better. 

Last edited:
Doing it wrong would be an understatement. Dude basically admitted to standing naked in a room alone and thrusting in infinite directions :lol: :lol:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
This man knows

pimp.gif

What the hell are you doing?

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Really?

I think this is more of your problem than the females problem. 

In addition, I didn't know skinny chicks have tighter Ps than thicker chicks. This is something new to me SMH!

Back
Top Bottom