Time To Clear Up "Thick"

Dude posted Michelle Obama, that's a woman who was skinny in her younger years but now that she's 40+ she is ripe. That's how you do it Barack :pimp:

agree with the examples it's always funny when fat girls say they're thick
roll.gif

Last edited:
A lot of those women are just fat or pre-fat to me. But I suppose it's all relative, a lot of them end up fat can't risk anything long term with those types.

A lot of those women are just fat or pre-fat to me. But I suppose it's all relative, a lot of them end up fat can't risk anything long term with those types.
wth is pre fat?

All of these chicks is sexy regardless. Some of yall too judgemental. Forget a NT Thick, these women are sexy.

tumblr_lklbzjQZmG1qjcwuzo1_250.gif

Shouldn't the real argument, are you getting yambs on the consistent basis or not???
Why you worried about thickness???
It's all Pink Matter at the end of the day..
Fat girls, thick girls, skinny girls, petite girls, I don't discriminate as long as the convo is tight and her head is on properly, all that matters

skinny chicks are whack

the end
Lies
The skinny chicks I smash seem to all be athletic and full of energy..i like that :pimp:
I love skinny chicks, they can take the D.

I used to mess with this petite skinny chick that did gymnastics. So she wasn't really that slim since she had at nice toned body. She was half Dominican half Brazilian, had nice cinnamon brown skin, and she rocked sneakers cause she grew up in NY. :pimp:

Looking back, I should have never messed around and hurt her feelings cause she really liked me. I should have cuffed, I done goofed. :smh:

Last edited:
It's subjective, an opinion is not a fact
Not when it comes to being "thick".

Christina Hendricks is not thick as someone mentioned. She has big **** but no *** and unshapely hips.

Amber just had a baby
That was months ago. She needs to get back on a regimen, but won't because Wiz got suckered in to wifing her.

Last edited:
Thick = fat in 10 years.
Sorry, for being so crass.  And I'm not saying you can't marry a thick chick.  But, this is NT, right?  And we are judging these females based on looks.  I'm just saying, if you date a thick chick, and wife her, you know where that's headed.  There aren't any thick chicks over 40.

That's completely untrue. Some women are thick and they go to the gym to keep it looking together, not sloppy. If you end up fat years later it's because you just stopped caring, altogether. Blanket statements like that suck.

Its funny that NTers think there's gonna be any type of consensus on this subject...

There's a very fine line between Thick and fat and its SUBJECTIVE AF....

OP hit it closest to my personal tastes, but I can RESPECT the fact that others have their own definitions of what is and isn't thick, and i can appreciate the comedy that has come out of this thread...

But this is NT, and everybody's opinion is GOSPEL in their own minds...

....has a female replied in here? Curious to hear their take.

Last edited:
here this is gonna help you guys a lot if it hadnt been posted already

what bodyfat % does everyone consider thick here? OP should update it with this pic and include a poll

15-25% = :evil:

30% is the highest id go :smokin

1622117.jpg

Last edited:
Those illustrations are def. off by alot. The first chick is around 5- 6%, 2nd is around 10-12%, 3rd is around 16%

From the 6th picture and on, I would say is right. Women tend to hold more fat than men do, due to high levels of estrogen.

With that being said, my ideal would be 13-14%, and her getting her thickness from her muscle mass, and 14% of fat.

Cosign.

Back
Top Bottom