Time to add to my DVD collection... needs some suggestions.

City of God (Bluray).....just saw it last night (late i know) but that was one of the best movies I've seen in a loooong time

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

blu ray

Seriously. 2012 bro... DVDs are fading away.. FAST.
You say that now but in 3-4 years you'll be saying the same about blu-rays..

What's your point? Blu Ray is HD and is actually built for today's hardware and the hardware of 3-4 years from now. Besides digital formats, it's the only option. I mean.. I could suggest a home theater PC, but that's not the most practical suggestion.

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

blu ray

Seriously. 2012 bro... DVDs are fading away.. FAST.
You say that now but in 3-4 years you'll be saying the same about blu-rays..

What's your point? Blu Ray is HD and is actually built for today's hardware and the hardware of 3-4 years from now. Besides digital formats, it's the only option. I mean.. I could suggest a home theater PC, but that's not the most practical suggestion.

TMNT Bluray $7.99 @ Best Buy
pimp.gif

Wait, are dvd's really old news now?? I can't switch my whole collection to Blu Ray 
laugh.gif

Is having a digital versions of music/movie, instead of hard copy of movies or music, really the norm now?

edit. I'm actually surprised, I just checked out Best Buy, and Blu Rays are only 35$, I thought they were still like 50 bucks 
laugh.gif

Wait, are dvd's really old news now?? I can't switch my whole collection to Blu Ray 
laugh.gif

Is having a digital versions of music/movie, instead of hard copy of movies or music, really the norm now?

edit. I'm actually surprised, I just checked out Best Buy, and Blu Rays are only 35$, I thought they were still like 50 bucks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom