Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

These CF Steads are butter...

20240326_080723.jpg

Had to cop now that the price has dropped a little, might go down even more with winter being over but I didnt want to risk missing my size. I just wish the ankle colar was leather... suede ones tend to rub my ankle raw through my socks for some reason, but hopefully these wont do that.

Came up to about $88 shipped to Long Island NY.

The price I saw on slickdeals.net was $85

Yes I bought a 10.5 as I size down in Timbs.

LAWD, so how do I get a Costco ID to sign in? Just make an account with my moms Costco deets? Does she have to pay as well since shes the member?

LAWD, so how do I get a Costco ID to sign in? Just make an account with my moms Costco deets? Does she have to pay as well since shes the member?

I'm not sure I forgot how I created an account on the website.

No she doesn't get charged only the credit or debit card you use to make the purchase will be charged.

SNS playin games... was lookin at the black Super Boot yesterday, it was on sale for $182, had a bunch of sizes in stock. Added it to my cart and said I would wait for an extra 25% off or something. Woke up this morning to an extra 40% off sale items, and I go to enter the code and check out and now they say they are not available in my region. F it, guess I don't need em.

SNS playin games... was lookin at the black Super Boot yesterday, it was on sale for $182, had a bunch of sizes in stock. Added it to my cart and said I would wait for an extra 25% off or something. Woke up this morning to an extra 40% off sale items, and I go to enter the code and check out and now they say they are not available in my region. F it, guess I don't need em.
Nah a reseller bought them all as soon as the sale started. I don’t really like the gold on them looks corny as hell. Been debating and watching them also same happened for me

That sucks... I ended up coppin on DTLR but they dont have many sizes left.
Facts Ima stay patient i got a $100 fot them just to have in the collection lol. Plus we will get a few models this fall im looking forward to seeing whats next. Why dont we get timberland releases details months in advance. They just randomly release these joints

Latest pickup :smokin cant find the yellow pair no where!! Glad I scored these in my size before fall.

IMG_9153.jpeg
I have the two pairs both of the wheat and black version of theses great alternative to regular version, more protection and hold their shape much better. Used to be one pair a season but really getting my money worth out of these and copped on deep discount

Those LV Timbs are fire.

Wait SNS had Super Boots in stock!?
They had those 40 below wheat 50th anniversaries & pack all on sale. SN: journeys had the boat shoes on sale out the pack for $29.99) I ordered then they cancelled it and all sizes vanished. Reseller beat me to it was at 3am est in the morning $161 total hurt my soul when I got the email randomly in following week 😂😂
IMG_9155.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom