Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Hahahaha Hahahaha

I tried searching for those wheat timbs you posted from costco by item number but could not locate them.

I'm assuming you're from NY with the avy so can you tell which costco that is that have the wheats for $100?

6A09B975-98DF-4192-85FB-0CF44315DF79.jpeg

My fault, that was in VA. Alexandria and Pentagon Costco had them.

I’m surprised you can’t search them at the store to see what stores around have them

Reactions: PJS
Dang
My company just stopped contract with Timberland steel toes

My old Timberland pro steel toe 6 inch are stinky..... trying to think of a way to deodorize

Anybody have suggestions?

Just scooped these on sale from timberland.com

Been eyeing em for a while now

chestnut-quartz-gallery-brogue-1.jpeg

86BFE3D0-B40B-416A-B7C1-50A3197D3F94.jpeg

Break out these today from Costco.

Replaced the insole using Air Max 95 ones and they are good.

Original insoles kill my heel arch for whatever reason....... that never happened on my Timberland pro Steel toes

This boutique in Montreal just dropped 40 pairs of the Timberland World Hiker. They're about $240. They're from the 2013 release.

https://offthehook.ca/products/world-hiker

dsc_0164.jpg

These are nice, not 300 nice though.

Maybe you can help me out locating a particular pair. Im after the euro hiker from the chestnut quartz collection that dropped last year(?). I found one on ebay but seller wont ship up here smh

Edit: these joints

chestnut-quartz-gallery-hiker-1.jpeg

Appreciate it

These are nice, not 300 nice though.

Maybe you can help me out locating a particular pair. Im after the euro hiker from the chestnut quartz collection that dropped last year(?). I found one on ebay but seller wont ship up here smh

Edit: these joints

chestnut-quartz-gallery-hiker-1.jpeg

Appreciate it

Nah, I haven't seen those in stores or online in months. Best bet is probably just to keep checking eBay. If I see them I'll PM you.

Back
Top Bottom