Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

I found a pair of Constucts at Athletic Warehouse for $80.00 over the weekend.

They were the correct size (8.5), were brand new, & came with the box...

The problem? When I got to the checkout & the clerk brought the left foot out they didn't match.

The color difference was WAYYY off.

That price jump when they started catching flames again 3-4 years ago was 
sick.gif
  That said, I'll be copping an annual pair, probers cinnamon 

All pink timbs?

Y'all some wierd mofo's mayne

Bro I don't dress to appease the next man. Your opinion is greatly respected, but to each is own. Here in NY, fashion has no color. Nor will an opinion shape how I style myself. The least you could've done was mentioned the 25k donation to breast cancer before spreading negativity.

Weren't EuroHikers like $89-90 some years back? Also weren't 6" Timbs like $20-30 cheaper several years ago?

Weren't EuroHikers like $89-90 some years back? Also weren't 6" Timbs like $20-30 cheaper several years ago?

Shoo I remember them 6 inch 150 retail days. Man man man. I mean I understand the increase in pricing for the collabs. But it's just ridiculous

Bro I don't dress to appease the next man. Your opinion is greatly respected, but to each is own. Here in NY, fashion has no color. Nor will an opinion shape how I style myself. The least you could've done was mentioned the 25k donation to breast cancer before spreading negativity.

If NY style has no color why are you coppin pink timbs?

To be exclusive and be different aka "look at me"

But do you clown.

If NY style has no color why are you coppin pink timbs?

To be exclusive and be different aka "look at me"

But do you clown.

Just when you think the point would be understood, you find a way to still screw it up. I do appreciate the continued feedback, all it does is motivate. Common sense clearly isn't common. I Wish you the best despite the ignorance my guy.

Copped the Black Suede with Red Sole joints from Villa's clearance sale for 80 shipped

Last edited:
No doubt in my mind theyre hideous and tacky af.

Back to 05 wit that colored timbo non sense...

Timbs are posed to be brown.... Light brown ( wheat). Medium brown. Dark. Brown. Only exception is all black

No doubt in my mind theyre hideous and tacky af.

Back to 05 wit that colored timbo non sense...

Timbs are posed to be brown.... Light brown ( wheat). Medium brown. Dark. Brown. Only exception is all black
wheat, cinnamon, or black...there are NO exceptions 
laugh.gif

Those 'red bottoms' surprisingly do not look that bad.  And cuz got them for a steal so why not.  The fact Timberland made 'red bottoms' though is 
indifferent.gif

They weren't intended to be "red bottoms". They also have a wheat pair with an orange sole and a grey pair with a blue sole.

They released all three at the same time. Red is probably the most popular color on footwear right now and what else goes better with black?

I don't see a men's construction boot trying to look like a woman's stiletto but I could be wrong.

1.Butters
2. Swamps

:pimp: still got both on ice for da winter, 185$ is not a good look doe.
The timberland outlet in AC is where it's at.

Back
Top Bottom