Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Timbs were "clowned out" in Baltimore around that time. Maybe it's just where I was at. But dudes would give you 100 bars if they caught you in 6in Timbs past 2006. Beef and Broc's and Nike Boots only at that time.

Timbs just had a resurgence in the last couple years as far as nationwide. Yea NY always rocked them but they still rock AF1s so that's not saying much. Hate all you want but Nike Boots had taken over the top spot for a lil. I still think they died too quickly. Could rock em everyday in the winter :smh:

Timbs just had a resurgence in the last couple years as far as nationwide. Yea NY always rocked them but they still rock AF1s so that's not saying much. Hate all you want but Nike Boots had taken over the top spot for a lil. I still think they died too quickly. Could rock em everyday in the winter :smh:

The Air Force slander. :smh:

still want a pair of 6in wheats but retail is OD... i need to find a pair for 120 or less... these used to be in outlets for 100... hopefully black friday got some deals

Basically.

Af1 was dead in my area too. They had a lil resurgence nationwide when A$AP and them started rocking them. You were a clown if you wore Timbs or Air Forces in my city circa 05-12...and we started AF1's :lol:

I copped some 6in wheats on base for I think $140 no tax last year after I realized they were like $180 at Macy's. Couldn't believe it, damn inflation.

Basically.

Af1 was dead in my area too. They had a lil resurgence nationwide when A$AP and them started rocking them. You were a clown if you wore Timbs or Air Forces in my city circa 05-12...and we started AF1's :lol:

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2007-01-25/news/0701250054_1_air-force-1-nike-nelly

I can't ever remember a time when Timbs and Forces weren't in style. They are timeless like Levis,shelltoes and white tees.

agreed^

timbs go with everything and can never get played out... i just stopped rocking them because sneakers are more comfortable but i want to get a pair of constructs again... and af1s i dont see how those are played... a pair of white on white mid or lows goes with everything and is just a dope shoe in general...its 1 shoe to keep in the rotation... i need a pair myself :lol:

Last edited:
I guess some places they were played out... Well I hope y'all ****** stop rocking em again, so they can get cheaper. I used to cop my joints for 99 right before fall every year

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2007-01-25/news/0701250054_1_air-force-1-nike-nelly

I can't ever remember a time when Timbs and Forces weren't in style. They are timeless like Levis,shelltoes and white tees.

Dog..I'm from the heart of Baltimore. Partied at the Paradox on Fridays...Choices on Saturday, Hammerjacks on Sunday's. Used to be on the scene and all that since I was 13 sneaking into HS and college Parties in 03. When I tell you Timbs and forces were clowned out amongst people that were considered "slick" in my city...its facts.

Like I'm legit out here. Yeah...we started Af1. But we were not rocking them joints past 05. That was for them dusty *****. Slick dudes wore dopes (foams), 993s/990s, Duncan's, Nike Boots, Beef and Broc's, Throwback Nikes, Shell Heads, Pradas & Puma Clydes. Those are staples here.

Timbs are more of a nationwide thing. I know for a fact that I could walk into DTLR in 07 and buy a pair of Timbs for under $90.

Last edited:
A lot of nike boots are ugly. They have a few sneakerboots that looked good though. They're stupid for not releasing the og AF1 duckboot colorway every year. Still want a pair.

There was only one Nike boot and this was it. Not all those other ones.

Like I mentioned earlier, Timbs/AF1 weren't played out in NY but nobody was rocking them here in the DMV. Timbs have came back and AF1s are kinda okay but still you'll get some looks :lol:.

Dog..I'm from the heart of Baltimore. Partied at the Paradox on Fridays...Choices on Saturday, Hammerjacks on Sunday's. Used to be on the scene and all that since I was 13 sneaking into HS and college Parties in 03. When I tell you Timbs and forces were clowned out amongst people that were considered "slick" in my city...its facts.

Like I'm legit out here. Yeah...we started Af1. But we were not rocking them joints past 05. That was for them dusty *****. Slick dudes wore dopes (foams), 993s/990s, Duncan's, Nike Boots, Beef and Broc's, Throwback Nikes, Shell Heads, Pradas & Puma Clydes. Those are staples here.

Timbs are more of a nationwide thing. I know for a fact that I could walk into DTLR in 07 and buy a pair of Timbs for under $90.

Timbs and AF1s are basically white/black tees.
In Chicago theres has never been a time where you couldnt take 5 people in any group and not have a pair of AF1, Jordans, Timbs, or AMs (either 1, 90, or 95).
Bump that number up to 10 and you prob catch Foams, Dunks, and Shell Toes.

What was yall rockin without those staples?

Last edited:

Baltimore seems to be one of those weird places like D.C. The styles there don't really click with hoods anywhere else in the US. Do ya'll listen to go go music too?

Timbs and AF1s are basically white/black tees.
In Chicago theres has never been a time where you couldnt take 5 people in any group and not have a pair of AF1, Jordans, Timbs, or AMs (either 1, 90, or 95).
Bump that number up to 10 and you prob catch Foams, Dunks, and Shell Toes.

Yup. Same goes for GA/FL/TX/The Whole West Coast.

Last edited:
i can never take dmv style seriously... they were rocking capris at 1 point
sick.gif
real talk, them ****** started rockin skinnys first

denim vests wit nothin else

fat trel be lockin eye contact wit other ****** too hard

im not close minded but im smooth on that fun boy ****

i can never take dmv style seriously... they were rocking capris at 1 point :x
real talk, them ****** started rockin skinnys first

denim vests wit nothin else

fat trel be lockin eye contact wit other ****** too hard

im not close minded but im smooth on that fun boy ****

LOL, I ain't gonna flip on em like that. :lol: Plenty of real gangsters came up out of those areas.Jamaicans have been doin those weird styles for a long time too.They definitely have their own style that you won't see anywhere else though. The internet has nearly destroyed specific regional styles these days . Everybody pretty much rockin the same things except for certain staples that every city has for their own.

I think Wale did play a part in Nike Boots becoming popular honestly

I moved to dc the fall of 06..I didn't know much about Nike Boots the song comes next thing I know in winter 07 back in Ohio everyone has a pair

You Wildin pa pa

Wale ain't make Nike boots hot.
Cats uptown Harlem were rocking ACG boots way before the DMV

Max B popularized em

Harlem cats were rocking em when the whole Byrdgang lituation was popping off

Back
Top Bottom