Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Bout to cop these jawns. Probably the most comfortable boot i've put on. Felt like i could run track in these things.
You will not be disappointed. 

Best boots ever. 

Run half size big FYI if you were going to order online. 

I want them in black!!! 

Last edited:
Civilized Nation collab

2015 Supreme

The writing on the back is tough but those polka dots throw em off a little bit.

Where did you see those 40 belows for 150 whoever saw em?

And Cali dudes been wearing timbs.

As far as SoCal not til the past 2 yrs. only dudes I really seen Rock timbs were east coast transplants.
And you can spot those dudes out a mile away with over sized fitteds :lol:

Last edited:
As far as SoCal not til the past 2 yrs. only dudes I really seen Rock timbs were east coast transplants.
And you can spot those dudes out a mile away with over sized fitteds :lol:

Bet money. I'll find you several examples.

I don't have all the time in the world to screen cap videos, but here are two and there are PLENTY more... (press pic to enlarge)

Dr. Dre in Cali Love remix video

Above the Law in V.S.O.P. video

And I know I've seen videos of other Cali dudes (E-40, Pac, Souls of Mischief, etc.) wearing Timbs along with street dudes like Monster Kody.

Plus my gf is from SD all her life and looked at me crazy when I read what you said. :lol: She's always had Timbs in her closet.

Last edited:
Bet money. I'll find you several examples.

I don't have all the time in the world to screen cap videos, but here are two and there are PLENTY more... (press pic to enlarge)

Dr. Dre in Cali Love remix video

Above the Law in V.S.O.P. video

And I know I've seen videos of other Cali dudes (E-40, Pac, Souls of Mischief, etc.) wearing Timbs along with street dudes like Monster Kody.

Plus my gf is from SD all her life and looked at me crazy when I read what you said. :lol: She's always had Timbs in her closet.
Ill say a very small demographic rocked timbs in daygo. When I got here 4.5 yrs ago. Mostly hood dudes and that was very scarce. But in the past few few yrs there's a resurgence and commercializations of timbs. But don't act like dudes rocking timbs in daygo hard body until the recently and idk if they really rocked them like that prior to that. I was also out here in. 2006 and there was hardly anyone that rocked them especially during then.

Last edited:
:lol:

I'll give you that. But Daygo had a hard *** hip hop scene for a while back in the gap. I moved here at the tail end of it (2001), when dudes like Willow now known as Gas Lamp Killer were doing the Cypher at Hot Monkey Love. Those were the days. And I was Timberland upped when I got here.

Last edited:

I'll give you that. But Daygo had a hard *** hip hop scene for a while back in the gap. I moved here at the tail end of it (2001), when dudes like Willow now known as Gas Lamp Killer were doing the Cypher at Hot Monkey Love. Those were the days. And I was Timberland upped when I got here.
U can easily spot the east coast transplants in daygo. I def get an earful of those dudes from my boys.
I can dig it :pimp:

Last edited:
The price tag is right on it son. $150 :lol:

I'd love to stumble onto a pair at one of my local Marshalls though.

From the booth thread:
These have been my go to for the last 4 years.

Not to be confused with these.

Gonna post a pic of some of my Tims.. I recently got the red joints

With that 50% off code earlier this year, I got some all white custom joints

Thinkin bout getting the Ruvilla joints.. anyone have any pics of their pair? I wanna see some pics that aren't filtered up by Ruvilla

I have the navy blue 6 inches.. would it be worth getting the Old Glories too?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom