Tim Duncan silver Foams still set to release Sep 10???

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

81401_600.jpg

nike-air-total-foamposite-max-metallic-silver-01.jpg

these are sooo vicious with the bootcuts. feel sorry for the big feet folks, these tend to look like boats on you all.
i still got my sz 13 they look like i can walk on water

hmmm...now these will get gobbled up by the people who miss out the silver 1/2 cents I'm guessing. No reason to get both of them.

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

hmmm...now these will get gobbled up by the people who miss out the silver 1/2 cents I'm guessing. No reason to get both of them.

id buy 2 of these over given the 1/2 cent silver. blue 1/2 cent and maybe a eggplant color way should be only color ways release unless nike gets smart withthere color ways.

Why does everybody think they are dropping next week in the original thread it was said they are dropping winter 09 or early 2010. That is what was ment whenthey put 09/10 release, why would they drop next week there aren't even any pictures out.

Copped on sight. I hope we get the wht/blk/silver again in the near future. I wear a size 10, so no Robocop feet for me.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Why does everybody think they are dropping next week in the original thread it was said they are dropping winter 09 or early 2010. That is what was ment when they put 09/10 release, why would they drop next week there aren't even any pictures out.
I was waiting for this topic to be locked when it first started

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

81401_600.jpg

nike-air-total-foamposite-max-metallic-silver-01.jpg

these are sooo vicious with the bootcuts. feel sorry for the big feet folks, these tend to look like boats on you all.

Which pair are we getting? Don't say the top
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom