Tigers vs Texas ALCS Texas Up 3-2 Game 6 Saturday on Fox 7:30 ET

Originally Posted by bc60997

I am a Rangers fan but have grown up around baseball and played my entire life - that is an ignorant statement.  They have arguably the best bullpen in baseball. They have arguably the best bullpen in baseball and the best lineup in baseball - the only flaw is the starting pitching which was pretty solid all year long.  Overrated well I guess we will let the games do the talking.

bochy.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

I am a Rangers fan but have grown up around baseball and played my entire life - that is an ignorant statement.  They have arguably the best bullpen in baseball. They have arguably the best bullpen in baseball and the best lineup in baseball - the only flaw is the starting pitching which was pretty solid all year long.  Overrated well I guess we will let the games do the talking.

bochy.jpg
Yeah, Yeah
Your team is fishing, so nobody cares.

Verlander though 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

bochy.jpg
Yeah, Yeah
Your team is fishing, so nobody cares.
So because dude's team ISNT fishing, he is entitled to make asinine comments in this thread? Ok dude.

Yall reaching .

I hate the rangers but i just do not see how they do not win the world series this year.

now or never.

I wish I didnt have money on the Rangers, because the arrogance of you Ranger fans is borderline disgusting. If it wasnt a money thing, I would be rooting my %#% off for Detroit.
30t6p3b.gif

I wish I didnt have money on the Rangers, because the arrogance of you Ranger fans is borderline disgusting. If it wasnt a money thing, I would be rooting my %#% off for Detroit.
30t6p3b.gif

You can still root for us
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

30t6p3b.gif

You can still root for us
happy.gif
+925 to win the World Series.  No shot I'm rooting against that. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Most of them aren't real fans anyways. Its like the Sharks going to the Stanley Cup and I'm talking trash or whatever. I don't watch many games, but that's who I would cheer for. I'm don't consider myself a true Sharks fan.

Back
Top Bottom