Tiger Woods is BACK!!!!!

If Tigre pulls this off, a middle-aged white pron star finna get her black blown out tonight

He probably got Brandi Love posted up at a Motel 6 waiting for him and the Wanamaker trophy

Reactions: HIM
If Tigre pulls this off, a middle-aged white pron star finna get her black blown out tonight

He probably got Brandi Love posted up at a Motel 6 waiting for him and the Wanamaker trophy

He going straight to a Dollar General store and getting the most mediocre white lady Missouri has to offer.

tenor.gif

Just couldn’t hit his driver straight to save his life today (except 18 when it was too late). For the most part he was sharp otherwise.

Majors are so much better when he’s in contention. :pimp:

Man and here I thought he was done a couple yrs back. Good to see him being in contention. Those to lip outs and that one that stayed at the edge of the hole man

Looks like he gonna finish second

NIKE must be loving it

This dude Scott really had two putters in the bag :lol:

Adam Scott is my favorite/least favorite player. Him and Rory are my two favorite players to watch in terms of their swings and ball striking. But their putting is God awful (at least Rory this year)

Did you see Rory shank a wedge into the scoreboard yesterday too?

I’ve done that - well almost, I’ve never played with a scoreboard...

The clip of Tiger arriving at the golf course yesterday with his hat on backwards wearing his sunglasses was classic.

Someone even dubbed Vince McMahon's "No Chance In Hell" intro music to the video :rofl::rofl:

That was amazing to watch, the energy he brings is undeniable.

Tv ratings up 69% from last year’s PGA Sunday.

I honestly thought he was done and would never win another tourney. May be eating crow soon. But deep down he’s my golf hero and it’s good to see him back playing well. Only 42 years old he’s got time.

Reactions: HIM
Definitely worth watching when tiger's in contention. Wouldn't be shocked if he disappeared for another year again after this though.

Back
Top Bottom