Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

They all seem to believe in karma. Joe got hit with that first wave, so it's only a matter of time before everybody else feels that wrath.

Carole’s husband posted a video yesterday begging people to come to the park and that the Tiger King producers were all liars in respect to them portraying Carole as a potential murder... I’m also guessing coronavirus is causing them to lose a ton of money right now (probably all of the parks, tbh).

Finished it this afternoon. What an absolutely mental story. Feel a bit sorry for Exotic, but at the same time, F that dude for treating animals ****. The irony that his biggest fame ever can't be enjoyed behind bars is Shakepearian.

Carole’s husband posted a video yesterday begging people to come to the park and that the Tiger King producers were all liars in respect to them portraying Carole as a potential murder... I’m also guessing coronavirus is causing them to lose a ton of money right now (probably all of the parks, tbh).

Wow! And it begins.

Tom Hardy could play John.

Any business owner need to hire Kelci ASAP.

Last edited:
Yooooo Joe and MJ’s gators, though :nerd: :nerd::nerd:

Michael Jackson’s pet alligators burned alive in animal park fire
Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson in March 2009.
(Joel Ryan / Associated Press)
By VERONICA ROCHA
APRIL 3, 2015
7:06 AM

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow...on-alligator-burned-alive-20150403-story.html

Michael Jackson’s beloved pet alligators were killed in a fire at an exotic-animal park in Oklahoma, the park owner said.

The late pop star’s seven alligators and a crocodile died in the March 26 blaze that also destroyed a video production studio at Garold Wayne Interactive Zoological Park in Wynnewood, Okla., said owner Joe Schreibvogel.

In a YouTube video, he said the animals were “boiling alive in a towering inferno” in the fire that occurred sometime between 2:30 and 4:30 a.m.

The exotic pets once belonged to the late musician and were taken from Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara County after it closed.

Garvin County Sheriff Larry Rhodes told the Oklahoman that deputies suspect arsonbecause the park received a threat before the fire. He said the state’s fire marshal and the FBI were investigating the blaze.

But Schreibvogel believes the fire was a personal attack perpetrated by someone trying to “make a statement” and get him off the air.

Schreibvogel used the video production studio to host his own show, “Joe Exotic TV.”

“They might have shut me up for just a little while, but let me tell you they have awoken a monster,” he said. “Now, Joe Exotic is pissed off.”

The park has come under fire in the past.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has said the park is a “poorly run facility.”

Jeff Rowe was and is a total scum bag

dudes a total con artist, the fact he's not behind bars is hilarious

Won’t be surprised they sue Netflix and the people who created the doc

I lived in Tampa for 12 years and I never even heard of Big Cat Rescue until I saw this doc.

“This tall handsome gentleman with the biggest hands I’ve ever seen”
*scene changes to girl with missing limb
😂😂🤣😂
I was dead
I know it wasn’t intentional but damn that was funny

Back
Top Bottom