Tide® The New Underground Currency. The dollar is done.

theres some guy that comes through the crib weekly and sells us shampoos.

gotta ask him about tide though.

Different day new product.
smokin.gif

the-wire-20070824025854274-000%5B1%5D.JPG

why Tide and not packs of White T's? Or cans of beans? why specifically Tide?

You guys aren't looking at this right.  When you go to the hood on a Saturday or Sunday even what's things folks are doing.........LAUNDRY.  From baby momma's to older women that are holding down the household.  Truth be told the Laundrymat is an pick up spot for chicks as a guy if you want to do some easy macking, that and the grocery store of course.  Folks damn near lose their entire day washing clothes and wasting away quarters on the machines.  With that being said selling Tide for half the price is an easy hustle because in the hood or in laundrymats per se it's an easy sell.  Not to mention that Tide is often "looked" at as the best detergent so as a customer your getting "the best" for half the price.   

Originally Posted by Deuce King

why Tide and not packs of White T's? Or cans of beans? why specifically Tide?

You guys aren't looking at this right.  When you go to the hood on a Saturday or Sunday even what's things folks are doing.........LAUNDRY.  From baby momma's to older women that are holding down the household.  Truth be told the Laundrymat is an pick up spot for chicks as a guy if you want to do some easy macking, that and the grocery store of course.  Folks damn near lose their entire day washing clothes and wasting away quarters on the machines.  With that being said selling Tide for half the price is an easy hustle because in the hood or in laundrymats per se it's an easy sell. 

Chill B. Thats been a well kept secret of mine.
nerd.gif

THIS CANNOT BE REAL LIFE...
30t6p3b.gif

So it's the new currency for the underground? Can Laundromats be charged with laundering then?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

i thought it was a new way to make drugs with the use of tide...but they're just reselling it?

It sound stupid when its not sneakers, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Is psychological bro. Is just like Apple, everyone knows there are other tablets and computers probably even better than the iPad and Macbook, but just cause is Apple and the brand is a staple everyone goes after it knowing is more expensive and does the same thing any other computer can do.

I'm not buying it.
word...i mean, why Tide and not packs of White T's? Or cans of beans? why specifically Tide?

Plus how do you even sell Tide on the "black market". Do you post up on a corner and tell people you have Tide for the low?

Mad lost in the sauce right now.
Man Laundry Detergent can be expensive. $4-5 for Tide on the corner >>>> $9-10 in the store

Thugs getting this deperate that they they selling tide soap? Yall selling tide soap? Why are you stealing soap? Who the hell is even gonna buy soap from a local person? Certain products I only buy in the store. This is a damn joke. People in the projects getting hella dirty,

yup been known about this, at my flea market they sell tide for the low low...why would spend 12$ for the regular one when you can get the oversized jug for 8$

all these household items move fast

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yup been known about this, at my flea market they sell tide for the low low...why would spend 12$ for the regular one when you can get the oversized jug for 8$

all these household items move fast

how do u even know its all tide?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I can't lie... If they are 50% off, I will take 10.

man anything 50% off ill take 10...12 packs of coke 3 for 6? ill buy 9. 10 for 10 on mama celeste pizza? i got lunch for 10 days.

that said, people need to step up to costco hustling
laugh.gif

No BS, I'm eating dinner with my mom tonight and she said she knows someone selling 5 Gallon Tides for $40 a pop.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Thugs getting this deperate that they they selling tide soap? Yall selling tide soap? Why are you stealing soap? Who the hell is even gonna buy soap from a local person? Certain products I only buy in the store. This is a damn joke. People in the projects getting hella dirty,

people are buying it so hustlers are selling it

Back
Top Bottom