Thursday Night Football!! Broncos vs. Texans

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Super Mario, Okoye and Demeco Ryans = BEASTS for the next 10 years in that defense...Go get some help in the secondary, and that unit is gonna be right.

Dre Johnson is a monster, too...
Co-sign. This team CAN be very good in a few years

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Super Mario, Okoye and Demeco Ryans = BEASTS for the next 10 years in that defense...Go get some help in the secondary, and that unit is gonna be right.

Dare I say... Asante Samuel to Houston?
nerd.gif
Imagine that...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Dare I say... Asante Samuel to Houston?
nerd.gif
Imagine that...

eek.gif
eek.gif

Dunta + Asante = Lockdown....Or at least what Dre and Champ are supposed to be (Doesn't help that Denver can't stoop the run and their DL Sucks)
Dunta is one of my favorite corners in the league...It has been a tough year for him with the injuries and the robbery

Im interested in seeing Asante in a man-based coverage scheme....As it seems like NE plays majority zone.....I have seen him play man...Just not on a regularbasis...Dude has his zone turn down pat though....
laugh.gif

Then their top3 cb's will be 21 (Fletcher), 22 (Asante), and 23 (Dunta)

I think they should look at that S out of OU.....Cause Will Demps is not gonna cut it ....
They will be dangerous in like 2 years.....Amobi + Mario = Kris Jenkins + Peppers.....

And this N' Amobi is only like 13 years old...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dunta Robinson is Garbage.
Explain.... I don't really get to catch too many of the Texans games...But, I thought he was playing fairly well....

Maybe I need to see more of him.....I know dude is susceptible to the deep ball....

Just got back from the game...

Great win by the texans. Everyone played well. I really think if we hadnt given up so much for Schaub, there would be a QB controversy in Houston. Sage is 3-0as a starter now and puts up above avg. numbers. He's kind of like the next Matt Scahub to me. Someone will trade to get him and make him thier number 1qb.

Mario > VY & Mr. President... that case is closed. Apparently the texans really did know what they were doing when they picked him.

Too bad we couldnt stay healthy this year. 17 guys on the IR right now, most of which are on defense. Next year, if we stay healthy, i think we are a playoffteam.

^ hes putting up better numbers than anyone in Carolina. They need a qb badly. Why wouldnt they take a chance on him?

Mario > VY & Mr. President... that case is closed. Apparently the texans really did know what they were doing when they picked him
Yea definitely aftr a yr and a half, case closed
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

^ hes putting up better numbers than anyone in Carolina. They need a qb badly. Why wouldnt they take a chance on him?
because there are better QB in the draft and FA's then him.

Mario > VY & Mr. President... that case is closed. Apparently the texans really did know what they were doing when they picked him
that statment is just as dumb as anyone calling Mario a bust after 1 year

because there are better QB in the draft and FA's then him.
Exactly what I came in here to say.

can we at least agree Mario > Mr. President?
As of December 14, 2007, sure.

I'm not a Bush believer at all, but they haven't even played two full seasons yet; the verdict is still out.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dunta Robinson is Garbage.
You serious.. Get out of here with that.. Dunta Robinson gets no love at all I promise.. I can only recall dude getting done during that Tenn game, andbefore that particular 4th quarter he had his side on Lockdown, but other then that the dude has been serious to that Texans secondary in the previous years aswell.. If you use a strong word like garbage then you need some reasoning behind it.. But you can't provide any b/c dude is not garbage whatsoever..Garbage is Jason David, Faggins, Deltha O'neal, Fred Smoot Drayton Florence.. And theres more.. You can't put Dunta with them dudes. If Dunta isgarbage what is Tye Hill??

And I will still not say Mario > 2006 draftees, b/c it's only the second year.. I am happy with the progress though and as long as Andre Johnson isgetting the ball we are in good position.. The Texans need star power on the offensive side of the ball.. The defense is straight for now.. We are still notmaking the playoffs, so we are in position to snag someone high.

You forgot their best addition err i mean subtraction...- David Carr What a bum. I been saying Texas' o-line was not the problem this dude isjust a mental ****** in the pocket. Playing in Texas ruined this dude braincells to many hits to the head he is just a zombie in the pocket now its sad to seeask Carolina. Dude is behind Matt Moore on the depth chart how the "mighty" have fallen
roll.gif
roll.gif
Atleast when he was in Houston he could get Dre Johnson the rock he cant even get Steve Smith the ball. Yes i am Hating

You serious.. Get out of here with that.. Dunta Robinson gets no love at all I promise.. I can only recall dude getting done during that Tenn game, and before that particular 4th quarter he had his side on Lockdown, but other then that the dude has been serious to that Texans secondary in the previous years as well.. If you use a strong word like garbage then you need some reasoning behind it.. But you can't provide any b/c dude is not garbage whatsoever.. Garbage is Jason David, Faggins, Deltha O'neal, Fred Smoot Drayton Florence.. And theres more.. You can't put Dunta with them dudes.
Robinson makes no plays on the ball. NONE. Dude gives up passes and makes the tackle. Yea cool he's always close to his WR but he NEVERstops passes, maybe not never but RARELY.
If thats "Lockdown" to you then what is Asante Samuel, and what is Rashean Mathis? Dunta's first yr was his best and even then he got beat andwas in the wrong spots repeatedly. maybe he aint garbage, but he's not very good, I'd call him solid. He's not a #1 CB that you just throw on thebest WR. he's nothing special AT ALL.

If Dunta is garbage what is Tye Hill??
and I guess you're thinking by mentioning someone on the Rams I would be all outta pocket and upset and defend him to the death, U got the wrong one, I could careless about sayin a Ram is playign like garbage but let me ask you, You think Tye Hill was playing bad football when he was healthy???????
nerd.gif

how bout we revisit this question after Tye has 4 yrs in like Dunta?

Texans looked solid all around last night. Bennett played really well and I believe he has made tremendous progress this year. Next year with Dunta back andhopefully some kind of help at the Safety position, I think we will be in good standing. Darius Walker didn't look half bad last night either, good changeof pace to Mr. Dayne.

Robinson makes no plays on the ball. NONE. Dude gives up passes and makes the tackle. Yea cool he's always close to his WR but he NEVER stops passes, maybe not never but RARELY.
If thats "Lockdown" to you then what is Asante Samuel, and what is Rashean Mathis? Dunta's first yr was his best and even then he got beat and was in the wrong spots repeatedly. maybe he aint garbage, but he's not very good, I'd call him solid. He's not a #1 CB that you just throw on the best WR. he's nothing special AT ALL.
Spot on...He's OK, but he's not one of the better CBs in the league...

Broncos need to make a lot of changes on that D. Hopefully Shanahan makes the right choices. I'm optimistic

Yeah gunna I never said he was a lockdown corner.. I simply made an example to where he locked down the entire side against Tennessee until his two screwups... He is a solid CB, and I'd take him over a lot of dudes.. I never said he was near bailey, Mathis, Asante, Clements so on.. hes probably on the levelbelow them... But, it doesn't warrant him being labeled as garbage.. But, he is overrated by a lot of our fans and I know he still has a lot to prove..

Tye Hill on the other hand.. I was just trying to compare Dunta to em, b/c if Dunta is garbage and Tye is below him I know you wouldn't label Tye Hill asgarbage.. That's all I was trying to say out of that comparison.. I actually think Tye will have a good future when he recovers from surgery.. But, duntaon the other hand has already torn his ACL
tired.gif
.. It probably won't be much to compare in the future and our secondary could be hindered again.. Texanscould get Kenny Phillips though.. But, as long as we have a good pass rush as we do now we can cover that up..

But, as long as we have a good pass rush as we do now we can cover that up..

Word, best move Texans made was gettin Okoye.
That guarantees either Mario or Amobe will be locked in one on one, and thats trouble for an entire game.

Them two Looking like a young Sapp & Simeon Rice.

I still cant believe all those teams passed on Demeco Ryans just cuz he wasnt a 4.5 40 yard dash guy. I stand by my sentiments of him being the best LB in tatDraft and he's making me look good.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Word, best move Texans made was gettin Okoye.
That guarantees either Mario or Amobe will be locked in one on one, and thats trouble for an entire game.

Them two Looking like a young Sapp & Simeon Rice.

I still cant believe all those teams passed on Demeco Ryans just cuz he wasnt a 4.5 40 yard dash guy. I stand by my sentiments of him being the best LB in tat Draft and he's making me look good.

Is Manny Lawson the second best from the draft? He was a beast last year... if only he hadn't gotten hurt
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom