Three years ago today, NikeTalk moved to the Huddler platform.

:pimp:

Definitely a good idea to move.

I remember Meth had to tell you guys to chill with causing a ruckus on the other site because Sanjay was making things difficult.

fist-pump.gif

Blessings to the most high Meth for keeping this together.

Yuku problems are funny now, but back then it was frustrating and annoying as hell. All the people who were venting and getting in debates with Meth. Even though Meth agreed with them and tried explaining it wasn't under his control. They still tried to argue with him. :lol: :rofl:

Huddler's been on point. Only downside is some of the threads that didn't make the transition and only live on in memory, but it doesn't even matter because we're not experiencing the problems we had on Yuku.

I also remember that post order was all messed up on yuku towards the end. Trying to follow a convo got weird.

Buy/sell moderation was much harder on there too. Deleting or moving a thread would temporarily crash the site.

I'm saying tho... You can't go and check it? :lol:

:lol: Naw man i don't want to go over there...

But what i meant was i remember when y'all left yuk and every time i went to niketalk i was sent over to sneaker talk was wondering what was that all about...

just checked the site out to go troll but the last posts are like one year old.

I'm saying tho... You can't go and check it? :lol:

:lol: Naw man i don't want to go over there...

But what i meant was i remember when y'all left yuk and every time i went to niketalk i was sent over to sneaker talk was wondering what was that all about...

I'm sure it was local caching/bookmarking issues. A lot of people had niketalk.yuku.com bookmarked.

^ I definitely had the niketalk.yuku.com link bookmarked. I think I found out about the move when people started getting banned and posts deleted making posts about it being the fake NikeTalk and dropping diss posts like Death Row vs Bad Boy reincarnated.

"Any poster who wants to be poster and doesn't want to worry about getting Yuku'd all in the threads, all in the posts. COME TO HUDDLER!" *mic drop*

I'm sure it was local caching/bookmarking issues. A lot of people had niketalk.yuku.com bookmarked.

yea thats probably what it was too...

But whats up bigj505 bigj505 I know you probably don't remember me but you sold me your DMP Raptors a couple years ago. I recently sold them to another NTer I didn't even get to wear them :lol:

Last edited:
NT would be dead without the mobile site, it was very welcomed

can we do like a retro Ezboard theme for a week or something?

Last edited:
NT would be dead without the mobile site, it was very welcomed

can we do like a retro Ezboard theme for a week or something?

I still can't believe I used nt on my iPhone 3G. The mobile site has been priceless. Just wish there was more admin functionality on it.

I still can't believe I used nt on my iPhone 3G. The mobile site has been priceless. Just wish there was more admin functionality on it.

man I remember when I had some Windows phone with a stylus trying to use NT, it was damn near impossible :lol:

Wow three years already, we are definitely in a much better place now. :nthat: Sneakertalk banned me for telling people that it wasn't the real NT and posting a link to the real NT :lol:

^Minus that post (which was in a Sofia Vergara Appreciation thread :lol:), the most recent post before then was in January 2015, then December 2014, then September 2014, that place is dead as it should be :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom