Three 6 Mafia: Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) VIDEO

Classic.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
+
smh.gif

well its been fun, but time to call it a career.

WOW.

These dudes REALLY fell way off. It's like night and day. They get props for making it as far as they did, but I can't support craplike this. Gimme old Three Six any day.

About two days ago I told myself to just watch it, and of course I was disappointed.
Smh hate this song, I'll just stick to listening to their old songs.

This goes out to my %%$@$ Nino, and the trig posse

Break da Law, Break da Law, Break da Law, Break da Law Break da Law, Break da Law. Break da Law, Break da Law

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Code:
%%$@$ recognize them Triple 6 #@++It's so %+#%!*% thickWe gotta lay it downWe gotta sprayWe gotta break ya %@%*@Comin' up stays on my mindSo we gotta drop a bustaA playa hatin' %%$@$ or a crooked copRun upIf ya wannaIt aint no thang I put my gun upMidnight to sun upStill break you mayne in that MTha M-Town#*+@%% get buck Non stop%!%! off and learn the real meanin of a plastic GlockG Gotta touch 'em gotta grab 'em cuz I think hes bailinL Lay 'em down no remorse come with me to hellO Overnight we be rich when we tell the trickC Catch ya slippin' he's so soft do him in quickK Killas on my payroll I gotta stay straight19 If us fear from work there's no need to tradeTha Three 6 Mafia real #*+@%% knowSlaw in Memphis TennesseeWe down to break da law %@%*@..

Back
Top Bottom