THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
On Bart earlier I was thinking about our run game.

I don't understand why Marshawn is still on a pitch count. Marshawn should seriously be in for 1st and 2nd down and even short yardage downs. Every drive.

I'm not just saying that cause Washington and Richard had a bad game in Buffalo, I just don't think we're utilizing our best back to his potential.

I'm saying tho...he gets like 12-15 touches a game.

Even in games where he averages like almost 4 YPC they limit his touches. Just doesn't make sense to me...

On Bart earlier I was thinking about our run game.

I don't understand why Marshawn is still on a pitch count. Marshawn should seriously be in for 1st and 2nd down and even short yardage downs. Every drive.

I'm not just saying that cause Washington and Richard had a bad game in Buffalo, I just don't think we're utilizing our best back to his potential.

I blame downing for everything.

The majority of the blame is on Downing. Next is Carr for not making the smarter play/changing the play. Last is JDR, bc he should have Downing in check.

What’s the chances we go the whole season without an INT?

Watch out for the Bills, the Dolphins, and the Patriots.

If we can’t pick off Cutler, we won’t have an INT all year. Last season we lead the league with take aways. Giving us a short field

When we let nmandi go and released him bc of an injury we havent had a great corner since.

And dont tell me he was trash in philly. He was perfect for our man scheme and not a zone guy at all

Without injury, Conley and Amerson would’ve been fine tbh. KJ is a stud and Carrie has played well. Injuries are killing us now.

Back
Top Bottom