THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 5.45.44 PM.png

Ouch. Tough. The bus to Vegas is rolling on. No one cares.

Thank you for posting this. Someone was saying on the radio that Jay Cutler before the bye week looked like Jay Cutler from 10 years ago.

the last dolphins drive skewed the numbers a bit but the defense didn't give him much trouble overall.

JDR gotta hold them boys accountable. You think Belicheck would tolerate all them dropped passes? You think Seth would still be the slot receiver? Hell, you think he'd even be on a BB roster with them drops?

As worrisome as the defense is, the drops are something that should be an easy fix and has been a problem for a long time.

JDR gotta hold them boys accountable. You think Belicheck would tolerate all them dropped passes? You think Seth would still be the slot receiver? Hell, you think he'd even be on a BB roster with them drops?

As worrisome as the defense is, the drops are something that should be an easy fix and has been a problem for a long time.

IIRC, Bill has a rule that if you fumble, you don’t play next game. JDR should apply that logic for drops.

We'd have no players left bruh :lol:

I think Coop, Crab, Seth, Holton and DeAndre Washington all had drops yesterday

Our season is almost over tbh. Maybe set the tone now, so the players know what’s coming next season. There is no accountability on this team. I’m also open to benching Carr next game. Let him see that EJ is capable of taking his spot. Maybe he’ll play better afterwards.

That makes no sense to bench Carr :lol: :lol:

why not? has he been playing up to his contract? has he been playing to even last season's standards? i'm a fan of Carr, but it irks me to hear the same post game speech from him after every loss. stop being so PC, and actually play ball. as the QB, it is your responsibility to dictate the offense. if you don't like the play calling, then audible. all the greats do it. he needs to make pre-snap adjustments, and i hardly ever see him do that. this is why our defense gets torched, and why our offense gets nothing going. the opposing defense knows what to look out for, they're prepared for it, and we don't adjust. instead, we run the play anyway, and end up with no points on the drive. even though we lost to Baltimore, it was more exciting to see EJ move out of the pocket and make something happen. Carr sits in the pocket, and if he feels pressure its a check down or 2 yard pass. we're not going to win that way. Brady makes so many pre-snap adjustments for 8-10 yard passes, but he completes them. we barely get that, bc the damn defense knows our offense. check down, check down, run on 3rd and 20, and then punt. i'm sick of it man. we won TWELVE games last season. don't tell me Latavius wass the reason for our offensive juggernaut.

Back
Top Bottom