THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Mark Davis was handed all that free money for Vegas and still crying broke, get us a real owner for this team :smh:

Last couple of months we have seen the shadow side of the Raiders and with this last stretch we may finally get to see them back to form.

We still suck denver just sucks more

Agreed. But Marshawn having success running the ball is a good sign. Denvers defense is still solid against the run and he's had his best game all season. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Harbaugh to Vegas with his brother

giphy.gif

I saw 2014 Preseason Carr today. That last throw confirmed it. He actually felt it.

The clock management in this game was better than previous games. The offense is still in question. 37 carries for 104 yards on the ground is still soft.
When Amari went down that was wild man. He wasn't moving. Scary ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
The clock management in this game was better than previous games. The offense is still in question. 37 carries for 104 yards on the ground is still soft.
When Amari went down that was wild man. He wasn't moving. Scary ****.

the Broncos do have one of the top defenses, so I'm surprised how well they did overall, especially without Crab and Coop. hopefully, Coop is ok and will be good to go next week. even though it was shaky towards the end, this was a good win. i did notice more pass pressure, by switching up the scheme a bit. they did a lot of switching between Mack and Autrey to get up the middle. i'd like to see Richard get more carries though.

Back
Top Bottom