THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Speaking of coworkers...
One of my coworkers this week blocked me and quit because I had a sleepover at his ex's (another coworker) appartment 2 days after they (amicably) broke up. While we were both very drunk, she posted a video in our casual work groupchat of us joking around in her bedroom at 5 AM. The next morning after the guy read the groupchat, he blocked both of us and then informed management he was quitting. :smh::lol:

The irony was I really didn't even have any intention of doing anything with her when she invited me over for drinks. Wasn't even anything out of the ordinary, I hung out with her and slept over at her appartment plenty of times during their relationship.
In bed that night I even turned her down when she said she wanted to smash, though also because I felt she was too drunk at that point.
We did smash the next day but only after the news that the guy quit

Speaking of coworkers...
One of my coworkers this week blocked me and quit because I had a sleepover at his ex's (another coworker) appartment 2 days after they (amicably) broke up. While we were both very drunk, she posted a video in our casual work groupchat of us joking around in her bedroom at 5 AM. The next morning after the guy read the groupchat, he blocked both of us and then informed management he was quitting. :smh::lol:

The irony was I really didn't even have any intention of doing anything with her when she invited me over for drinks. Wasn't even anything out of the ordinary, I hung out with her and slept over at her appartment plenty of times during their relationship.
In bed that night I even turned her down when she said she wanted to smash, though also because I felt she was too drunk at that point.

What type of messy **** is this?

Speaking of coworkers...

You know damn well what you doing :lol: . You lucky hombre didnt lose his **** and lay wait you. Shorty is wild. Straight treeshhh. That work place sound like a frat/sorority house.

You know damn well what you doing :lol: . You lucky hombre didnt lose his **** and lay wait you. Shorty is wild. Straight treeshhh. That work place sound like a frat/sorority house.
More of a sorority if anything :lol:
Including myself, there's only a handful of male employees and about 3 dozen women.

:lol: I like how my son is like "golly gee whiz I had no intention of doing this"
Drunk or not, I wouldn't have turned her down that night if those were my intentions. Sure I got in bed with her but that was standard. Whenever I slept over after a night out, I always slept in her bed with her both before and during their relationship. After getting the news that her ex was quitting, I figured I might as well indulge her request since at that point there wasn't really any reason for me to maintain some boundaries.

Oh the sleepovers were part of the boundaries :lol:. I'll chalk it up to cultural stuff.
Probably cultural, I never looked at it as weird. Pretty much every time I go out drinking in Ghent with coworkers, one of them asks if I want to sleep over at her place. Not necessarily in the same bed, depends on the coworker, but it's fairly standard.

Also having dinner tomorrow evening with a different coworker and one of her close friends.
She mentioned her friend really "really wants to meet me" after she was "bragging about how close friends we are" so I reckon those are decent odds.

And as you can see, the coworker (Amy) asked if I want to sleep over at her place afterwards.
B9CD7A0A-52D6-4305-B0B0-CF4BAEA73BF0.jpeg

So do all your male coworkers get to have sleepovers or are some left out?
I'd assume yes. They all live in the center of Ghent though and just go to their own appartments after a night out.
I live some distance away from Ghent and I'm not allowed to drive due to epilepsy-like seizures so it's very handy for me to be able to just sleep at a coworker's place and take the train home the next day. I never asked, it was always just offered to me.

My male coworkers don't really go out with the rest of us often. Usually the only guys in our group of coworkers that regularly associate outside of work were just me and the guy who quit.

Last edited:
Remember the Colombia SN and stories/ailments from the past. Homie out here living his best life
I'm still stuck with that chronic illness (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism) and the chronic pain in my legs at the end of the day but now that I have a diagnosis, I also have a treatment that makes things a whole lot better.

I'm still stuck with that chronic illness (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism) and the chronic pain in my legs at the end of the day but now that I have a diagnosis, I also have a treatment that makes things a whole lot better.
Bless up yung king.. live your best life.. but if you gon mess with coworkers make sure their @ higher position lol

Back
Top Bottom