Thousands of dead octopuses found off the coast of Portugal

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by lyricist343

The poles are shifting, expect the next few winters and summers to be the harshest yet..IMO
Could be a new virus that manifests in the cold or poison in the water from the oil spill. Who knows? Water is the fuel behind the ecosystem. It's in, under, over and around us almost all the time and it travels everywhere non-stop...

People don't understand that the BP oil spill is essentially an underwater plague killing everything in it's path, doing to the sea what a chemical weapon could do to human beings.

Decomposed sea-life killed by the oil spill could potentially create new viruses and contaminate water supplies on a large scale.
So as humans, what do we do? How can we be safe and cover our tails?

As humans we will live and die just like the animals will, naturally. There is no real preventative measure that can be taken and you cannot ask to not be shot after the bullet has left the gun.
I live on the pacific coast where we are most likely going to be flooded out first with rain. Then severe earth quakes will loosen up the soil and will eventually fall/slide away into the ocean. The pacific coast has no sudden drop off or trenches like those near the Bermuda. Meaning that only quakes and torrential rains could have sifted it out that way over hundreds of thousands of years.

I'm aware of all the natural disasters that could potentially harm earth life.. but the biggest natural disaster would have to be ourselves making the wrong choices like BP did.

i.e: The next time you throw a can away.. Recycle or Trash? Ask yourself.

The bibles and different religions always warn us about the choices we make and how to become a better human being as a individual and as a whole.

Hide your tail but don't tell yourself it will still be there tomorrow my friend.
wink.gif

The poles are shifting, expect the next few winters and summers to be the harshest yet..IMO
Could be a new virus that manifests in the cold or poison in the water from the oil spill. Who knows? Water is the fuel behind the ecosystem. It's in, under, over and around us almost all the time and it travels everywhere non-stop...

People don't understand that the BP oil spill is essentially an underwater plague killing everything in it's path, doing to the sea what a chemical weapon could do to human beings.

Decomposed sea-life killed by the oil spill could potentially create new viruses and contaminate water supplies on a large scale.

As humans we will live and die just like the animals will, naturally. There is no real preventative measure that can be taken and you cannot ask to not be shot after the bullet has left the gun.
I live on the pacific coast where we are most likely going to be flooded out first with rain. Then severe earth quakes will loosen up the soil and will eventually fall/slide away into the ocean. The pacific coast has no sudden drop off or trenches like those near the Bermuda. Meaning that only quakes and torrential rains could have sifted it out that way over hundreds of thousands of years.

I'm aware of all the natural disasters that could potentially harm earth life.. but the biggest natural disaster would have to be ourselves making the wrong choices like BP did.

i.e: The next time you throw a can away.. Recycle or Trash? Ask yourself.

The bibles and different religions always warn us about the choices we make and how to become a better human being as a individual and as a whole.

Hide your tail but don't tell yourself it will still be there tomorrow my friend.
wink.gif

Still, like Oliveira, Weber is betting on a biological cause. "We've had swine flu, bird flu," he says, not completely in jest. "Why not octopus flu?"

cause the flu affects the lungs. last time i checked octopuses don't have lungs
indifferent.gif

how's this dude a biologist

Still, like Oliveira, Weber is betting on a biological cause. "We've had swine flu, bird flu," he says, not completely in jest. "Why not octopus flu?"

cause the flu affects the lungs. last time i checked octopuses don't have lungs
indifferent.gif

how's this dude a biologist

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe the whole 2012 thing is real after all.

Damn nature, you scary...

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe the whole 2012 thing is real after all.

Damn nature, you scary...

I wish i could tell you, but I'm just a business major that did well in applied science and bacteriology.

I'm shocked at how quickly a 3-month, 5,000,000 barrel oil spill got swept under the rug.

The earth's 70% water, contaminate that and we won't survive, simple as that.

The elevated acceleration of the mars "exploration/civilizing" attempt should be raising red flags at our planet's current status.

Also, the magnetic pole shifts are definitely throwing off the wildlife that use instinctual navigation i.e. birds; shock followed by blunt force trauma from the fall.

I wish i could tell you, but I'm just a business major that did well in applied science and bacteriology.

I'm shocked at how quickly a 3-month, 5,000,000 barrel oil spill got swept under the rug.

The earth's 70% water, contaminate that and we won't survive, simple as that.

The elevated acceleration of the mars "exploration/civilizing" attempt should be raising red flags at our planet's current status.

Also, the magnetic pole shifts are definitely throwing off the wildlife that use instinctual navigation i.e. birds; shock followed by blunt force trauma from the fall.

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I bet most people won't care until it's humans randomly dying by the 1000's
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color]

I don't know about you, but when chickens start dying is when I'll get nervous.

Spoiler [+]

_44214044_friedchicken_pa203a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom