Thoughts on our Society. Vol. Share Yours .......

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This should be good. I'll post something I wrote a long time ago and I'll be back to post more of my mind. I'm interested to see what some people have to say...

Check this out. It's something I wrote back in 2007 one day and it as influenced by... Umm.. A "brain stimulant" and to this day, I still think it's pretty interesting that people think like this when on the herb, yet it's illegal... Maybe it's illegal because they dont want us to think? Think about that.... Check it out.

Today when I got lifted I started thinking and philosiphying about light and time and I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as time. This is why... So you've heard that it takes the light from the sun 8 minutes to get to earth because it's so far away, right? So think about this... When you look up into the sky in the day time, you're seeing "8 minute old" light. Which means you're almost looking into the past. Which also means that the sun could actually not even be there at that moment due to whatever strange phenominal force taking it out, and we wouldnt know until 8 minutes later. Take a second and think about that if you have to... SO... From there, I started thinking furthermore about the subject and I thought about lights speed and came to another conclusion. The next one is that if you could somehow go faster than light "time" would HAVE to slow down or warp or something. That's because you would then be entering into "old light" that had already traveled past you and all the "new light" now takes "a longer time" to reach you or it might not ever if you never stop going faster than light. Now what would happen if you were to go exactly at the speed of light? Would we even be able to see? I say this because we have the ability to see because of light bouncing off of objects and the objects relaying the information about the object back to our eyes. So if we were to go AT the speed of light would everything behind you stand still and everything in front of you would just be a white or colorful blur? I went into deeper thought
about the subject, but what does everyone make out about this brainstorm?

Most of the beginning is pothead talk at then end was pretty interesting tho

Originally Posted by The Minister

we are living in the end times. the world is +%+%%%.

Yea because you know the world is ending. . .
The planet has been here for billions of years, human life is just a tear drop in a bucket of water. . .

People I guess still don't get it. . . 

We might all be dead at one point but the planet will still be here. . 

Yea because you know the world is ending. . .
The planet has been here for billions of years, human life is just a tear drop in a bucket of water. . .

People I guess still don't get it. . . 

We might all be dead at one point but the planet will still be here. . 

The world has always been %%##, I hate when people say this. You couldn't survive a day is certain periods in human history...real talk
sick.gif

this planet aint going anywhere, humans will go extinct at some point and live will go on

The world has always been %%##, I hate when people say this. You couldn't survive a day is certain periods in human history...real talk
sick.gif

this planet aint going anywhere, humans will go extinct at some point and live will go on

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I can't figure out specifically what I don't like about U.S. culture...

countless things....

nobody knows when THIS is ending.......nobody cant do anything about it but discuss and sit back and watch...

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I can't figure out specifically what I don't like about U.S. culture...

countless things....

nobody knows when THIS is ending.......nobody cant do anything about it but discuss and sit back and watch...

This should be good. I'll post something I wrote a long time ago and I'll be back to post more of my mind. I'm interested to see what some people have to say...

Check this out. It's something I wrote back in 2007 one day and it as influenced by... Umm.. A "brain stimulant" and to this day, I still think it's pretty interesting that people think like this when on the herb, yet it's illegal... Maybe it's illegal because they dont want us to think? Think about that.... Check it out.

Today when I got lifted I started thinking and philosiphying about light and time and I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as time. This is why... So you've heard that it takes the light from the sun 8 minutes to get to earth because it's so far away, right? So think about this... When you look up into the sky in the day time, you're seeing "8 minute old" light. Which means you're almost looking into the past. Which also means that the sun could actually not even be there at that moment due to whatever strange phenominal force taking it out, and we wouldnt know until 8 minutes later. Take a second and think about that if you have to... SO... From there, I started thinking furthermore about the subject and I thought about lights speed and came to another conclusion. The next one is that if you could somehow go faster than light "time" would HAVE to slow down or warp or something. That's because you would then be entering into "old light" that had already traveled past you and all the "new light" now takes "a longer time" to reach you or it might not ever if you never stop going faster than light. Now what would happen if you were to go exactly at the speed of light? Would we even be able to see? I say this because we have the ability to see because of light bouncing off of objects and the objects relaying the information about the object back to our eyes. So if we were to go AT the speed of light would everything behind you stand still and everything in front of you would just be a white or colorful blur? I went into deeper thought
eek.gif
 Incepted. 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

eek.gif
 Incepted. 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
 Incepted. 

Son...stop smoking marijuana...seriously...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm willing to consider your thoughts, but I can't take them seriously the minute we start talking about going faster than the speed of light. That's that Star Trek ishhh right there...
laugh.gif

Here's a real noodle buster for ya--if you are in a car and traveling at the speed of light, what will happen when you turn your headlights on?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
 Incepted. 

Son...stop smoking marijuana...seriously...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm willing to consider your thoughts, but I can't take them seriously the minute we start talking about going faster than the speed of light. That's that Star Trek ishhh right there...
laugh.gif

Here's a real noodle buster for ya--if you are in a car and traveling at the speed of light, what will happen when you turn your headlights on?

People complain about me writing too much so here are some short and random observations.

- Most people yearn to be free but sadly most people do not yearn to see everyone else be free. Most people's ideal society is one where the vast majority of people are toiling to advance their very narrow goals.

- War is not caused by poverty. War costs a lot of money to wage and most wars are started by the "best and brightest" in those societies or factions whose education allows them to dream up causes for initiating legalized and organized murder and injury.

- Most people in America truly believe that every moral and ethical failing on their part are either the result of society, history or it is turned into a medical problem. In addition, most Americans believe that their own goals and desires should be subsidized by others.

- Communism and central planning have proven to not only be less productive and efficient as capitalism in material terms but they also produce even greater inequalities than more market oriented systems. I think that most left wing social scientists know this but they still want America to become communist and have a centrally planned economy because they would have more wealth and power.

- Left wing intellectuals hate the US Constitution because it tells people the truth. It says that power should be decentralized, government power constrained and that no matter how smart and educated you are, you will be ignorant about almost everything in existence and as a result we should never have an all powerful ruling class.

- The War on Drugs along with the perverse incentives built into the welfare programs, that were started in the mid 1960's, have prevented blacks from reaching economic parity with white Americans today.

People complain about me writing too much so here are some short and random observations.

- Most people yearn to be free but sadly most people do not yearn to see everyone else be free. Most people's ideal society is one where the vast majority of people are toiling to advance their very narrow goals.

- War is not caused by poverty. War costs a lot of money to wage and most wars are started by the "best and brightest" in those societies or factions whose education allows them to dream up causes for initiating legalized and organized murder and injury.

- Most people in America truly believe that every moral and ethical failing on their part are either the result of society, history or it is turned into a medical problem. In addition, most Americans believe that their own goals and desires should be subsidized by others.

- Communism and central planning have proven to not only be less productive and efficient as capitalism in material terms but they also produce even greater inequalities than more market oriented systems. I think that most left wing social scientists know this but they still want America to become communist and have a centrally planned economy because they would have more wealth and power.

- Left wing intellectuals hate the US Constitution because it tells people the truth. It says that power should be decentralized, government power constrained and that no matter how smart and educated you are, you will be ignorant about almost everything in existence and as a result we should never have an all powerful ruling class.

- The War on Drugs along with the perverse incentives built into the welfare programs, that were started in the mid 1960's, have prevented blacks from reaching economic parity with white Americans today.

Cowards...Everyday I hear a lot of rhetoric about how bad the world is, but I don't see a lot of people trying to change it.

Idiots...A lot of people speak on things as if they actually know what they are talking about, then when you attempt to prove them wrong they A.Ignore you B. Call you a radical Left-wing etc.

Selfish... Everyone is very self-motivated, even though it is contradictory to "man"

Contradictory...We are told that everyone is special, but let someone else try and be special and they get met with instant opposition

Not Free...(American society) We are taught and molded from the time we are babies to act a certain way, do certain things, as free as we are, we don't even realize how much we(and that includes even those who aren't sheep) are slaves to consumerism. We are taught not to question.

"bottom line".....(American Society) America puts profit over people

And is it not funny to anyone else that we are divided on these deep philosophical issues, yet the public falls into two very neatly organized categories?(republican or Democrat)

I love people, thats why it hurts me so that no one else cares...The real task is making people care.

Cowards...Everyday I hear a lot of rhetoric about how bad the world is, but I don't see a lot of people trying to change it.

Idiots...A lot of people speak on things as if they actually know what they are talking about, then when you attempt to prove them wrong they A.Ignore you B. Call you a radical Left-wing etc.

Selfish... Everyone is very self-motivated, even though it is contradictory to "man"

Contradictory...We are told that everyone is special, but let someone else try and be special and they get met with instant opposition

Not Free...(American society) We are taught and molded from the time we are babies to act a certain way, do certain things, as free as we are, we don't even realize how much we(and that includes even those who aren't sheep) are slaves to consumerism. We are taught not to question.

"bottom line".....(American Society) America puts profit over people

And is it not funny to anyone else that we are divided on these deep philosophical issues, yet the public falls into two very neatly organized categories?(republican or Democrat)

I love people, thats why it hurts me so that no one else cares...The real task is making people care.

Back
Top Bottom