Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Are you Black?
How is that relevant?

Exclusive rights and usage...
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can I make fun of your family the same way you do?
laugh.gif
@ comparing family to an entire culture.  Ya'll throw that word around freely, black folks will call anyone the N word even if they are not black.  I don't use the words in conversation, I've had black friends call me that and I gave them a
grin.gif
and proceeded to school him on how ridiculous the use of the word is,
laugh.gif

stop caring once i started paying attention to how ignorant and racist many black people are...FEEL Free to use it my days of being angry are over
my white brothers
Only reply that makes any damn sense. *high five*
I have a couple of Jewish potnas that call each other "Hebe" and the other more offensive Jewish slur all the time. I know a bunch of "Latinos" that call each other F'in _pics and Asians refer to member of their own community as FOBs frequently...Is it cool for every one to use those words as well?
I've noticed this "trend" amongst younger "kids" that want exclusive use of racial slurs and use them as terms of endearement,
30t6p3b.gif
.  Ignorance spreads faster than knowledge, damn shame too.

Seems like simple logic goes out the window when outsiders attempt to speak on "Black issues".
There will never be unity amongst races/cultures/ethnicity's because people think like this.

The use of the N-word is no longer a "black issue", it is a controversial pop culture issue.  Even black folks are split on who can and who can't use it.  I'm not black, and I don't think anyone should use it, just due to it's history.

Living in both the hood and the suburbs i have seen almost every race use it. So in many ways the word doesn't have the same effect it use to. But with that being said i still have n respect fr the word nor do i like when other people say it. the n word creeps into their vocabulary and suddenly becomes used all the time in every damn sentence.

Living in both the hood and the suburbs i have seen almost every race use it. So in many ways the word doesn't have the same effect it use to. But with that being said i still have n respect fr the word nor do i like when other people say it. the n word creeps into their vocabulary and suddenly becomes used all the time in every damn sentence.

If someone grew up in that environment, then what the hell do they expect them to use?

How you expect someone to be called a ninja but not respond back to you in the same fashion?
Did you know just grant him rights to use it by referring to him as a ninja?

I personally stopped using the word a looonngg time ago.

If someone grew up in that environment, then what the hell do they expect them to use?

How you expect someone to be called a ninja but not respond back to you in the same fashion?
Did you know just grant him rights to use it by referring to him as a ninja?

I personally stopped using the word a looonngg time ago.

No its disgusting. and when i see black people think its cool to be called the n-word by someone it makes me want to punch them in their face.
And to be perfectly honest eff chris rock and his logic of there is a difference between a n-a and a black person. when someone is saying it, there usually is no difference.
why he even feels the need to defend a racial slur (besides the fact that he has to use it every sentence) is beyond me.
Black people shouldn't use it because it makes them look stupid. And frankly most other races get the impression that they can use it because some black friend will be too careless to correct them.
Like I said, disgusting. And before someone starts, i don't use the word. and if a friend of mine uses the word they will get notice that they aren't allowed to say it around me.

No its disgusting. and when i see black people think its cool to be called the n-word by someone it makes me want to punch them in their face.
And to be perfectly honest eff chris rock and his logic of there is a difference between a n-a and a black person. when someone is saying it, there usually is no difference.
why he even feels the need to defend a racial slur (besides the fact that he has to use it every sentence) is beyond me.
Black people shouldn't use it because it makes them look stupid. And frankly most other races get the impression that they can use it because some black friend will be too careless to correct them.
Like I said, disgusting. And before someone starts, i don't use the word. and if a friend of mine uses the word they will get notice that they aren't allowed to say it around me.

If a non-black person uses it in a regular context like just saying "Ayo whass good my _" how is that as bad or worse than using it derogatorily? I don't use the word for the most part (occasionally if I'm really drunk I might _ please but that's a rarity).

If a non-black person uses it in a regular context like just saying "Ayo whass good my _" how is that as bad or worse than using it derogatorily? I don't use the word for the most part (occasionally if I'm really drunk I might _ please but that's a rarity).

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

because its still a racial slur lol? 

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I think in a perfect world, no one should say it.
Problem is the world is imperfect. I'm not so much bothered by its use by non-blacks per se, unless its in a malicious way. What irks me is how adamant some non-blacks are about how they should be allowed to use the word because some black people say it. If dudes just owned up and said you know what, its foul but I say it anyways because I've been influenced by blacks and I have a potty mouth, I'd respect it. But don't try to hop up on the righteous tip and justify it like you have some sort of legit excuse.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I think in a perfect world, no one should say it.
Problem is the world is imperfect. I'm not so much bothered by its use by non-blacks per se, unless its in a malicious way. What irks me is how adamant some non-blacks are about how they should be allowed to use the word because some black people say it. If dudes just owned up and said you know what, its foul but I say it anyways because I've been influenced by blacks and I have a potty mouth, I'd respect it. But don't try to hop up on the righteous tip and justify it like you have some sort of legit excuse.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

1701.gif

1701.gif

Well, technically the er ending was the slur and the a is used to show affection toward one's brother-friend-relative-etc. so where do we draw the line? Why can you use it in one context without a problem and if I try to duplicate that context it's an issue?

(I really don't care about making the word mainstream or whatever, I'm just bored and feel like getting my DCAllAmerican on).

Well, technically the er ending was the slur and the a is used to show affection toward one's brother-friend-relative-etc. so where do we draw the line? Why can you use it in one context without a problem and if I try to duplicate that context it's an issue?

(I really don't care about making the word mainstream or whatever, I'm just bored and feel like getting my DCAllAmerican on).

Even ending with an A, its still mostly used in a negative connotation. And the word is already mainstream bro
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even ending with an A, its still mostly used in a negative connotation. And the word is already mainstream bro
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom