Thoughts On Dating Someone With Excessive Social Media Content From Past Relationship(s)

At least you get a sneak peak at some of the stuff you will be doing!?

This is the sign of someone young/immature most likely. They most likely are careless or haven't moved on.....Nobody would be out searching for a new job while still gloating/showing off their old job that fired them recently. Come on man.

yall keep thinking chicks w/o facebook/twitter/instagram are so different :lol: they're up to the same **** as the others.

Tis true. They just aren't documenting it for the world to see.

The last girl I dated that was off the social grid was cool. It was refreshing because we both didn't have any of that going on so that was never a factor or issue at all. I slept good at night not having to wonder if something I posted or a joke I made on IG got misconstrued and this is why she wasn't letting me dive in that night.

Plus priorities are key. If their social media lust is overtaking their desire for a career or crucial moments in a relationship.....come on now, you know what to do!

if you guys just started talking i really wouldnt worry about it especially if the pictures are old but it she didnt at least some of them then she def hasnt moved on completely but once you start talking and if it gets serious then yea she def would have to delete the pictures..thats just my female opinion ive been on that side having an ex and still having a pictures of him on social medias people always question if your with the person or not...good luck

Back
Top Bottom