This Week in the NBA.....Apprecation

paul-pierce-finals-injury-psp-wallpaper.jpg

laugh.gif
@ all the PP pics....but this SEASON has been one of the best in awhile.... Just off the top 4 teams alone LA(Kobe, Pau, Bynum) CLE( the Bron show), BOS (Big 3), and ORL (DH12 and Jameer). So much for the East being weaktoo....3 of the best teams in the league are in the east...and the rest of the playoff teams are all solid. Then the AS break is next weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

This is what being a Knick fan has come to

roll.gif
Ain't you a Bulls fan? You really ain't got any business tryin to ridicule. And as far as I can remember the Knicks beat your team thisseason.
grin.gif

8533896dd01ce6165435d39d4e033ffb-getty-83008075nb008_celtics_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

Another photo of Pierce acting (courtesy of SHUGES in the NYK thread). Dude isn't even involved in the play and he's looking like he got fouled
smh.gif

Hell yeah it's appreciated.
pimp.gif

Kobe going off.

Bron going off.

The Celtics losing at home to the Lakers.
pimp.gif

And the epic matchup on Sunday.

I love basketball.

Word to Pat Summit getting 1000 also.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
at all the Pierce pics. I hate dude. Even my mom hates dude. I respectKG though.
--This week..this season has been greatly appreciated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

This is what being a Knick fan has come to

roll.gif
Ain't you a Bulls fan? You really ain't got any business tryin to ridicule. And as far as I can remember the Knicks beat your team this season.
grin.gif

You're memory must be better than mine cause I can't remember the last time the Knicks made the playoffs

laugh.gif

How did Eddy Curry and Jamal Crawford work out for y'all

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom