This teacher should be fired

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Red comments aside....that's a poorly written essay.
Agreed. Although the comments definitely imply that the teacher had some sort of bias about the topic, I'd give the same grade. Fired though?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

SupremeApe wrote:

Stopped reading after the first sentence

SMH

That teacher should not be fired, he was correct
The economy is stronger?
I was just thinking this. This paper is crappy, but the way the teacher graded it expressed BIAS.

That's my problem with it. How does someone attempt to argue facts?
laugh.gif

why should the teacher be fired? that was one of the worst things ive ever seen written ...

its a poorly written essay, no doubt about it. Yet it doesnt seem to catch on with the prof for a entirely different reason. If that paper only had an F on thetop and the ether on the bottom i would agree, but it doesnt. There is a Fox/Republican bias of 2007 in red ink and facts are facts. The economy is extremelyweak and nobody will argue on that point. Numbers are numbers, not statements that can be agreed upon. And yes the paper sucked but so did the professor.

Wow. That was a horrible 'essay' if you can call it that. Teacher shouldn't be fired, but reprimanded for those uncalled for comments.

eek.gif
Well damn.

That teacher was an +%#.

He/she had no right to tell the student to drop the class.

silly me for expecting this to about the teacher who punched the orange girl on jersey shore

"You should drop this class before the deadline"
was probably the best advice the teacher could've given the student. no hard feelings intended...

a lot of teachers say this and clearly the student wasn't getting decent enough grades BEFORE this paper and this paper was probably icing on the cake(along with the teacher being slightly frustrated w/ said student)

Back
Top Bottom