[| -- This Tattoo thing is getting damn well ridiculous in the Hip Hop Community -- |]

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

Originally Posted by FedExciter

weezy got a bunch of stars added to the side of his face
eyes.gif
is that drool tatted on lip?
"Drool hanging from lip, ****** flow"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So he's tied into oil because he has a oil drill tatted on his head? Is there ACTUAL proof that he got $ from this, or is this a tall tale?

i hate when dudes make up lies like homeboy did whenever u have something bad to say about their favorite rapper

as many magazines,newspapers,and blogs i read and as many cash mney interviews ive seen,if baby owned any type of stake in oil im pretty sure nt wouldnt be the first place i've ever
heard of such foolishness...there will be no ACTUAL proof because dude made that #@$% up as he was typing

yall dudes late, he really does....i remember it was posted in an old jewelry thread

Rudemiester............typo................yea you know what i meant to say
laugh.gif
http://bronaldoil.com/about.php

tag_about_who_management.jpg

Ronald Williams (Slim)
Bryan Williams (Baby)

Biographies

tag_about_who_board.jpg

Ronald Williams
Bryan Williams

There was also an article in Variety Magazine.
Variety Article
The link is to the PDF...

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So he's tied into oil because he has a oil drill tatted on his head? Is there ACTUAL proof that he got $ from this, or is this a tall tale?

i hate when dudes make up lies like homeboy did whenever u have something bad to say about their favorite rapper

as many magazines,newspapers,and blogs i read and as many cash mney interviews ive seen,if baby owned any type of stake in oil im pretty sure nt wouldnt be the first place i've ever
heard of such foolishness...there will be no ACTUAL proof because dude made that #@$% up as he was typing

Actually its not "foolishness"

About Bronald Oil
eek.gif
I say COT DAMN, it is true. Cant believe I never heard about this. No wonder he got the dam oil rig on his head. I been sayin these dudes got crazy money outside of rap though, it seemed so obvious.

That's a fake "butt" website.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

^ They're implying the Bloods have a strong foothold in certain neighborhoods in those cities and would lay him out for false claiming.

so five star is a subset of the bloods?

Red, five pointed stars are a symbol of the Bloods--as are five pointed crowns or anything else with the number five in it. Kind of like how the Crips use a blue, six pointed stars... that can be easily mistaken for Stars of David, but whatever.
aye fam you gettin that confused with GDs and VLs.
LA bloods and crips dont use none of that nonsense. with all the stories and messages. i know first hand.
but real talk, if the people doin work in your town say they bloods, then thats what they are. theres no gang union you have to register with. being real or fake depends on your own personal self.
plenty of fake bloods in LA. same with crips. and if the people that baby been cool with and roll with him on the regular are bloods, then cash money as a whole is blood by association. there isnt a thing a nuetrality when it comes to being around gang members. so you might as well rep it so you dont look like a buster. example:

super crip: BABY WHAT HAPPENIN CUZ?
baby: excuse me whoadie? im not a gang member.
super crip: arent you rollin with (blood gang here)? youre a buster. ima tell every1.
baby: oh noe.

you feel me?
Son, you're an idiot who does alot of elaborated babbling in your post.

Ask anybody who's affiliated what riding the 5 train means or what's good with the 5 points and see what they say.
ima just say this on the gang thing cause i aint tryin to get banned over some ht leftover always talkin that S.
out here in LA where the ORIGINAL BLOODS come from we dont rock with none of that stars and signs and david BS.
i got big homies in Fruit Town Piru, WestSide Piru, Tree Top, Brims, i can go on forever.
dont try and tell me nothin homeboy. cause them NY bloods and the rest of the nations bloods got started by marks who got pushed out the hood and had to runfor one reason or another.
not glorifying gangs or nothin, but just lettin cats know you dont know what you talkin bout.
do you even live around gangs bruh? and everything i said is real talk. take it for what its worth.

DoubleJs07 & FedExciter
you guys are just beggin for me to get the ban.
my favorite rapper. about 10 NTers cosigned. im making stuff up?
ohhh wheee if jrose and dirty were'nt haters i'd go in on ya'll now.
baby can buy your ... and have her doin everything u see on xtube. how bout that.
makin up how much money he got... boy i'll downplay a N money to the extreme before i give someone their props.
but baby is like master p, jayz, 50, diddy... he got that money you cant front on.
he bought wayne a 2million dollar watch for his bday.
google that you....

edit:last words on this dude cause baby isnt even my top 1000 fav ppl in music.

babys "hood friends" are bloods, his bodyguards and entourage are bloods. he's been with these people for a while now. it was inevitable for himto join.

^ They're implying the Bloods have a strong foothold in certain neighborhoods in those cities and would lay him out for false claiming.

Red, five pointed stars are a symbol of the Bloods--as are five pointed crowns or anything else with the number five in it. Kind of like how the Crips use a blue, six pointed stars... that can be easily mistaken for Stars of David, but whatever.
LA bloods and crips dont use none of that nonsense. with all the stories and messages. i know first hand.
but real talk, if the people doin work in your town say they bloods, then thats what they are. theres no gang union you have to register with. being real or fake depends on your own personal self.
plenty of fake bloods in LA. same with crips. and if the people that baby been cool with and roll with him on the regular are bloods, then cash money as a whole is blood by association. there isnt a thing a nuetrality when it comes to being around gang members. so you might as well rep it so you dont look like a buster. example:

super crip: arent you rollin with (blood gang here)? youre a buster. ima tell every1.

you feel me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

boy, u know thats called "CLAIMING" just because u roll with them doesnt mean u put in the work they did to deserve the tittle of being in thegang...
if anything U prob that dude who has homies and thinks he a blood.
grin.gif

in that case im in the mafia...
people who claim get shot just like snitches...i guess thats not the case with the bloods
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

you feel me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

boy, u know thats called "CLAIMING" just because u roll with them doesnt mean u put in the work they did to deserve the tittle of being in the gang...
if anything U prob that dude who has homies and thinks he a blood.
grin.gif

in that case im in the mafia...
people who claim get shot just like snitches...i guess thats not the case with the bloods
laugh.gif
no see this is where you get it twisted smartass.
"claiming" = "buster/mark/fake"
claiming is when its time to fight and you walk away cause "im not a blood" with all red on.
they are past claiming.
cause if cats were to get at baby, his blood entourage will get at the person. he cant "claim" nothin cause he will never get called on it. he'sjust part of whatever blood set his homies are. you actin like he could be like "oh screw this" and just stop. F outta here little guy. who gonnashoot baby if he got 20 bloods with him protecting him. i think that makes you officially in the gang sweetness.
and me? i bet you thought u were gonna get some laughs with that line and snicker face.
last time i had to rep where im affiliated (im not a gangmember) was at club sugar last year when bobby valentino and neyo was there. the 60 homies i was withgot into a fight and when the other crew got at me cause i was with them, i said suwoop and took off my button up. thanks love.

Back
Top Bottom