This presidential election who you got?

has anybody gotten the random poller asking who you'd vote for?

her: if the election was today, who would you vote as presi...
me: {cuts her off} Barack Obama!

her: how sure are you of that?
me: one thousand million percent. {hangs up}

Gotta go with Obama. Just to spite the Ohio GOP. :smh: @ thinking they could pull a fast one on the election changing all the voting rules.

Jill Stein Green Party. :smokin

Why? How many Presidential candidates are down to get arrested to protest home foreclosures? :nthat:

http://gp.org/2012/campaign-news/62...-get-arrested-to-fight-foreclosure-abuse.html

presidential election is mostly ******** in my eyes

but Barack is getting my vote for 3 reasons

1.He's black
2.The way he dapped up the boy KD
3.republican starts with r and so does racist :lol:

seriously Mitt Romeny is a ******g clown and will saying anything he thinks people want to hear which I get is part of being a politician but dude cant even keep his story straight

Gotta go with Obama. Just to spite the Ohio GOP. :smh: @ thinking they could pull a fast one on the election changing all the voting rules.

Happening everywhere. Studies have even found that the "voter fraud" conservatives are searching for is virtually nonexistent. Can't do
anything but laugh at these clowns :smh:

1.He's black
3.republican starts with r and so does racist
laugh.gif

seriously Mitt Romeny is a ******g clown and will saying anything he thinks people want to hear which I get is part of being a politician but dude cant even keep his story straight

Some of y'all reasons for voting for Barack are mind boggling. Cause he's black and the way he dapped KD? Seriously?

1.He's black
3.republican starts with r and so does racist :lol:

the first black senators were all republican...... and this was in the late 1800s so im guessing they were racists too.

i not voting this election unless its RP or GJ

1.He's black
3.republican starts with r and so does racist
laugh.gif

the first black senators were all republican...... and this was in the late 1800s so im guessing they were racists too.

i not voting this election unless its RP or GJ
You know that party lines have switched many times over the course of the US, right? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_switching_in_the_United_States

Some of y'all reasons for voting for Barack are mind boggling. Cause he's black and the way he dapped KD? Seriously?
Better reason than some people I've talked to who are voting for Mitt Romney just because he DOESN'T support gay marriage :smh:

How's that Ron Paul campaign doing champ??

You must be enjoying your poison water, false flag shootings, wars and wall street scandals. Carry on big boy.
tongue.gif
Poison water? I know you're itching to drink from the Indus River, right?

False Flags have been happening since Guy ****es and the Gunpowder plot

Wars? Whats new. The US has been overstepping their boundaries since Monroe. 

Wall Street Scandals? As if one party is to blame? 

Last edited:
You must be enjoying your poison water, false flag shootings, wars and wall street scandals. Carry on big boy. :tongue:

Well I was looking for Ron Paul to get the Republican nomination but he failed just like you and the rest of these Ron Paul supporters failed.

Back
Top Bottom