This "New" Facebook photo viewer.....? Anyone else have problems seeing pictures?

I know it's not really new, but anyway it seems that if I'm going through an album  that only every other picture will load or only half of the picture will.
I'm using Google Chrome as my browser if that means anything.

I usually don't ask these kind of questions, but this has gotten old.

I know it's not really new, but anyway it seems that if I'm going through an album  that only every other picture will load or only half of the picture will.
I'm using Google Chrome as my browser if that means anything.

I usually don't ask these kind of questions, but this has gotten old.

Their IT guys need to do some work.  I always have problems with fb and loading problems.  It lags so much and says stuff isn't available when you click it.

Their IT guys need to do some work.  I always have problems with fb and loading problems.  It lags so much and says stuff isn't available when you click it.

Originally Posted by shogun

I honestly have more problems on FB these days than I do with Yuku.

Originally Posted by shogun

I honestly have more problems on FB these days than I do with Yuku.

pics of the pics you are trying to see 
nerd.gif

yup........I would click on a picture and it would flash the picture and go right back to the screen i was on

yup........I would click on a picture and it would flash the picture and go right back to the screen i was on

Back
Top Bottom