THis might be the wrong place

but since its alot of people you guys might be able to help..I remember back in 07-08 in the old niketalk days..whene someone would make a transaction there was a forum soley for tracking who made purchases and when money was sent.. for example someone would post "money sent"or "shoes sent" and the the admin would approve it or something..I cant seem to find that now..since I havent bought shoes off niketalk for a longtime.its cool if someone would help

Last edited:
^^^ Nah It was a sub sub-forum in the buy-sell where every post just consisted of "money sent" "shoe sent" to prevent scam..guess niketalk isnt doing it anymore 

them threads where u would be  'i agree to sell x to z' and u reply 'i agree to buy x from y.'? plus the people would bump that thread with info without bumping their sale thread. im guess it didnt make it to the new site

them threads where u would be  'i agree to sell x to z' and u reply 'i agree to buy x from y.'? plus the people would bump that thread with info without bumping their sale thread. im guess it didnt make it to the new site
BINGO...this is it...DAMN it didnt make it...no wonder theres been so many scams on niketalk lately 

Yeah I remember this. They should def keep it. Good way of tracking everything

That should definitely be brought back, it was a great way to keep track of every transaction.

Back
Top Bottom